Kuper update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kuper update

Just an FYI for you locals.. Chris is coaching at Columbine HS this year helping with the OL. He took a minimal pay cut... somewhere around -$1.02M for the 2014 season. He is excited to do it because of the beautiful drive between Castle Rock and Columbine.

ha!....congrats. Do they still run the option/wishbone at columbine?

Comment

Hey I'm not local but it's just great to hear bout your son. You are a proud poppa and should be. Never met him but I think he's a great kid. So he is still with the team?

H ha jokes on me, now I get it about the paycut.

Comment

Good for him and good luck with his new career (if that is what he wants to do in the near future).

I think he should take up an instrument and try to join cutemdown's band in Long Beach.

Comment

Wait - he's getting paid 1.2 million to coach at high school??

Comment

Originally posted by broncocalijohn View Post
            Good for him and good luck with his new career (if that is what he wants to do in the near future).

I think he should take up an instrument and try to join cutemdown's band in Long Beach.
            He just took up the guitar. We are a package deal
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by crush17 View Post
              He is helping the school and the 1.2 million was his salary with the Broncos. By retiring he is in essence taking a 1.2 million paycut to coach.

Good luck to Chris in his future endeavors. One of my favorite Broncos. It is sad to see the guy go.

Comment

Originally posted by crush17 View Post
                Read again... he took a -1.02M cut from last year

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoMan4ever View Post
                  He is helping the school and the 1.2 million was his salary with the Broncos. By retiring he is in essence taking a 1.2 million paycut to coach.

Good luck to Chris in his future endeavors. One of my favorite Broncos. It is sad to see the guy go.
                  Actually, he was offered an addendum but donated it back to the school.

Comment

Originally posted by kupesdad View Post
                    He just took up the guitar. We are a package deal
                    You guys can be a cover band for Alice Cooper and be called Kuper's Alice (or something that is cover band catchy). Just don't hire the girl on the right to be a singer. I think calling someone on a cell phone while performing is tacky...IMO.

Comment

He is working under a good man. Lowry was my High School coach my Sophomore and Junior year before moving on to Columbine

Comment

Great stuff, Kupesdad. Thanks for the ongoing updates. I bet Columbine HS will have the greatest offensive line in HS football history.

Comment

Very selfless move on his part. Shows what a great heart he has and this reflects very well on you as a father and how you raised him. Kudos to both of you for being such truthful and honest people. Now if only we could get our politicians and our corporations to be more like you both, we would be for the better.

Good luck to both of you.

Comment

I'd still bang Lita Ford.

Comment

Originally posted by Kaylore View Post
                              Great stuff, Kupesdad. Thanks for the ongoing updates. I bet Columbine HS will have the greatest offensive line in HS football history.
                              Well look who is getting season tickets to Columbine High School? ^^^This Guy.

Comment

Working...
                              X