X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WolfpackGuy View Post
    Ass, gas, or cash.

Nobody rides for free.
    Or you can do all three and give gas, out the ass, after being paid cash.

Comment

Originally posted by SoCalBronco View Post
      Borderline bannable.

Yes, technically his name is also John but is known as Jack.

Changed thread title accordingly.
      John Kennedy was also known as Jack Kennedy ............ I smell some sort of political cover up here. There is no way one person acted alone in throwing her out of the car.

Comment

why is a 24 year old still living at home?

Comment

Originally posted by Pony Boy View Post
          John Kennedy was also known as Jack Kennedy ............ I smell some sort of political cover up here. There is no way one person acted alone in throwing her out of the car.

Well, if there were any Kennedys involved in getting a woman out of a car quickly, I can pretty much guarantee you it wasn't Ted .
          Last edited by mennonite; 06-02-2014, 08:01 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by mennonite View Post
            Well, if there were any Kennedys involved in getting a woman out of a car quickly, I can pretty much guarantee you it wasn't Ted .
            Lol

Comment

Originally posted by bronco militia View Post
              Their house is probably better than Disney World and so big he probably only sees a parent when he needs food. I'd pull a Billy Madison too.

Comment

So he can devoted more time to video games and getting high.

Comment

bwhaha

Comment

Originally posted by colonelbeef View Post
                    people like you are the problem.

How the **** do you even pretend to know what happened?

You don't, therefore you shouldn't pass judgement. Let it play out before you flap your stupid gums.

No offense.

CB
                    JFC, he pushed a woman out of a moving car. The police aren't about to arrest Elway's son if they don't have solid evidence he committed a crime.

If it turns out he's innocent I'll eat my words.

Would you be singing the same tune if this were some Raiders/Chiefs exec's son?

For the record I don't bag on the FO/players for getting into trouble. They're normal people making normal mistakes. This is a little ridiculous though.

Domestic violence is one thing I won't give someone a pass on.

Comment

I don't care what the woman did or wouldn't do.

If you feel the need to push a girl out of a moving car you should be taken in for an IQ test and psychiatric evaluation on the sheer stupidity of your actions.

Comment

That was my first thought.

Seemingly like so many kids of athletes who rich/famous.......entitled and lazy.

Get a job and an apartment, junior.

Comment

You get the quote before you let them in the car, Jack.

At least, that's what I've heard.

Comment

Originally posted by ShiftyEyedWaterboy View Post
                            Domestic violence is one thing I won't give someone a pass on.
                            He's been accused of it. Have you ever been accused of something? Say, like being a racist? Would you like it if everyone started treating you as if you were a racist? If the accusation is serious enough a person is indelibly stained by it whether they are guilty or not.

Personally, I don't give a crap about jack Elway one way or another. I do find it suspicious that a woman could be pushed from a moving vehicle without being harmed in any way.

Comment

Originally posted by mennonite View Post
                              He's been accused of it. Have you ever been accused of something? Say, like being a racist? Would you like it if everyone started treating you as if you were a racist? If the accusation is serious enough a person is indelibly stained by it whether they are guilty or not.

Personally, I don't give a crap about jack Elway one way or another. I do find it suspicious that a woman could be pushed from a moving vehicle without being harmed in any way.
                              Touche

I get where you guys are coming from and I don't normally jump to conclusions.

If it was just kids ****ing around I'll change my stance. Its just that considering who he is, I don't think the cops would arrest and charge him if they didn't have good reason to believe he did something wrong.

God knows there are bad apples in the police force and they definitely aren't infallible, but IMHO they generally get things right.

Comment

I'm not saying the guy should be put in the same class as wife-beaters, but its a dick thing to do anyway you cut it.

Chances are this chick was pushing his buttons, he slowed the vehicle down, and gave her a little shove out.

Does it mean he's an evil guy? No, I'm not saying he is. I don't know the guy. He still should've kept his ****ing hands to himself and it makes him a Dbag in my book. IF its true.

Comment

Working...
                                X