Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OT-One of the coolest things I've ever done.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Quoydogs View Post
    Me
    You are a first for me on that count.

...and I go to the beach a lot.

Comment

Originally posted by Kaylore View Post
      I have glasses too and that seems insane. Are you sensitive to contacts? I can't stand a single droplet on my glasses, let alone swimming with them and seeing water streak over and over. Not to mention fear of them falling into some cavern I'm swimming in overseas. Good grief.
      Not everyone that wears glasses while swimming goes underwater and jumps around like a 5 y/o. I swim with my glasses and rarely get a drop on them. I swim like a normal adult human being or chill near the edge talking or in the jacuzzi. But if rough housing or something i take them off. Does everything have to be black and white in this kindergarden country of ours?

Comment

Damn straight it does

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin8Nine View Post
          Not everyone that wears glasses while swimming goes underwater and jumps around like a 5 y/o. I swim with my glasses and rarely get a drop on them. I swim like a normal adult human being or chill near the edge talking or in the jacuzzi. But if rough housing or something i take them off. Does everything have to be black and white in this kindergarden country of ours?
          Only one I see acting childish with an outburst is you.

Comment

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/uqJbUKEPgXc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/SXw6WJ0RCT8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

Originally posted by ShiftyEyedWaterboy View Post
              <iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/uqJbUKEPgXc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/SXw6WJ0RCT8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
              Thats pretty sweet. Thanks

Comment

When I was in California, we'd go night diving, and sometimes, we'd turn off all the light and waves around our feet and hands cause it does this in the ocean, too. All glittery and pretty. And then you'd turn the lights back on cause it's sort of spooky to be swimming in the ocean at night.

Comment

Yeah. I've heard of that. They glow like that while attaching to your skin. Then, in the night, they devour your flesh.

Comment

Apparently they are making stuff out of this algae already

http://www.dudeiwantthat.com/househo...ight-light.asp

Comment

Originally posted by Br0nc0Buster View Post
                      Apparently they are making stuff out of this algae already

http://www.dudeiwantthat.com/househo...ight-light.asp

That's pretty sweet. Too bad it only lives 1-3 months

Comment

Originally posted by ShiftyEyedWaterboy View Post
                        That's pretty sweet. Too bad it only lives 1-3 months
                        They told us that if you put it in a coke bottle it would last up to 5 days I wonder why that will last so much longer.

Comment

Originally posted by oubronco View Post
                          Looks pretty damn cool
                          Yeah like you are standing on a thousand drowned smurfs (and smurfettes)

Comment

Originally posted by Quoydogs View Post
                            This is a river in Jamaica. When you swim in it. There is something with the water that make it glow Indigo. Watching the fish swim around was really cool. The guide said it's one of 4 places in the world that does this. Truly Amazing. This world has some very awesome things.

What the coolest thing you have ever done.
                            Ddn't Quoydogs go to Jamaica two weeks ago and we already have this thread by himup back then?

Comment

Originally posted by kupesdad View Post
                              Yeah like you are standing on a thousand drowned smurfs (and smurfettes)
                              There is as only one surfeit the. And she is taken....

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoFox View Post
                                When I was in California, we'd go night diving, and sometimes, we'd turn off all the light and waves around our feet and hands cause it does this in the ocean, too. All glittery and pretty. And then you'd turn the lights back on cause it's sort of spooky to be swimming in the ocean at night.
                                Do people in California still do LSD?

Comment

Working...
                                X