Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it possible to learn to read human's mind?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it possible to learn to read human's mind?

Sometimes you want to read human's thoughts. Has anyone heard where it is possible to learn it? I am sorry if this question is not related to the topic.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/VCnNyBsu-70" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

What's on jetmecks mind right now.

............... ..............

Comment

Originally posted by Drunken.Broncoholic2 View Post
        What's on jetmecks mind right now.

............... ..............
        boobs, beer or food. i kind of think that is the general thought process for all men, so not that difficult to read our minds.

Comment

Originally posted by wheelstatab View Post
          Sometimes you want to read human's thoughts. Has anyone heard where it is possible to learn it? I am sorry if this question is not related to the topic.
          Do you have the downs or somethin?

Comment

<object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value="//www.youtube.com/v/qAcqFcRcHmM?version=3&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="//www.youtube.com/v/qAcqFcRcHmM?version=3&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

Comment

I was not there for Robert's Rebellion, but I saw that too.

Comment

Why would you want to?

Comment

Not sure if you got this from me but I was thinking, "What the **** is this newbie getting at with his first post?"

Comment

1st posts this bad I believe result in a lifetime ban, we'll have to double check on that one.

Comment

So did I miss something? Did he start something other than the dumb question about reading peoples minds?

Comment

Which thought of Human are you talking about? It seems pretty specific, this person named Human that you are referring to.

If you meant all humans, you wouldn't be so silly as to use an apostrophe. That would indicate the thoughts belong to a specific entity called Human.

Comment

Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to the butt we go.

Comment

I have to believe this is a spam bot trying to integrate... I want to see where this goes.

Comment

"Day 35, the Broncos fans suspect nothing... Next step, cheap quality jerseys..."

Comment

Working...
                              X