Business Partnership

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Business Partnership

Peyton and the Broncos will be announcing a "new business partnership" tomorrow at 1.

Thoughts

Papa Johns!

Comment

Originally posted by schaaf View Post
      Peyton and the Broncos will be announcing a "new business partnership" tomorrow at 1.

Thoughts
      We will see what the tyrant Goodall has to say.

Comment

Papa Johns Field at Mile High?

Comment

Comment

Pap Johns Logo on the jerseys.

Comment

Originally posted by ludo21 View Post
              Pap Johns Logo on the jerseys.
              Is that even allowed?

I know the NHL approved it a few years back, but no team so far has taken advantage of it.

I know the Broncos have "Buick" logos on their practice jerseys, so that might be more likely.

But me no want that.

Comment

For every touchdown pass Peyton throws, the Broncos will donate $5,000 to the United Way.

Comment

The Broncos will now be called the Denver Manning's and Archie's penis will be the mascot.

Comment

Originally posted by crush17 View Post
                    Papa Johns!
                    Instantly thought this.

"this is how i make my dough!"

"sweet! like my new thai chicken pizza"

"check out this dunk!"

"better ingredients!"

"better pizza"

"papa johns"

Comment

Originally posted by schaaf View Post

Thoughts
                      So what'd they announce?

Comment

Found it:

KUSA - Denver Broncos Quarterback Peyton Manning announced a new business partnership Friday afternoon at Dove Valley.

Manning has signed a new, multi-year marketing partnership with Nationwide Insurance.

"I'm excited about my new partnership with Nationwide," Manning said. "I view myself as more than a football player just like Nationwide is 'More Than A Business.' Together, we can help people successfully plan for the future and give back to the community."

As part of the agreement, Manning will work with the Nationwide family of companies to support consumer and business offerings in the auto, home, life and retirement categories. Manning will also be featured in national advertising campaigns.

Nationwide has also announced an expanded relationship with the Denver Broncos as a whole.

http://www.9news.com/story/sports/nf...g-nfl/9767051/

Comment

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Comment

Originally posted by Irish Stout View Post
                            Found it:

KUSA - Denver Broncos Quarterback Peyton Manning announced a new business partnership Friday afternoon at Dove Valley.

Manning has signed a new, multi-year marketing partnership with Nationwide Insurance.

"I'm excited about my new partnership with Nationwide," Manning said. "I view myself as more than a football player just like Nationwide is 'More Than A Business.' Together, we can help people successfully plan for the future and give back to the community."

As part of the agreement, Manning will work with the Nationwide family of companies to support consumer and business offerings in the auto, home, life and retirement categories. Manning will also be featured in national advertising campaigns.

Nationwide has also announced an expanded relationship with the Denver Broncos as a whole.

http://www.9news.com/story/sports/nf...g-nfl/9767051/
                            $$$$

Comment

<object width="420" height="315"><param name="movie" value="//www.youtube.com/v/OaiSHcHM0PA?hl=en_US&amp;version=3&amp;rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="//www.youtube.com/v/OaiSHcHM0PA?hl=en_US&amp;version=3&amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

Comment

Working...
                              X