OT: Alpha - Street Fighter Assassin's Fist

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OT: Alpha - Street Fighter Assassin's Fist

<iframe width="854" height="510" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/NyVO0NLoLWE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Always been more of a Mortal Kombat guy myself.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronc0guy View Post
      Always been more of a Mortal Kombat guy myself.
      Already here.

<iframe width="854" height="510" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/ydfGuagKcYM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

<iframe width="854" height="510" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/6s6UiEuCYXA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

Bad Ass.

I used to play Street Fighter all the damn time in my mid 20's. I've watched these mini web series through episode 4 so far and I have to say, these are really well made. If you haven't played the games, you won't realize why they are so good. The combat moves are from the game but they are really well done in these scenes, made to look very realistic. Excellent find.

I'll check out the Mortal Kombat series after these. I did play that game too. I also loved Killer Instinct, Tekken & Primal Rage. Damn, those were some cool days. Get home from work, get baked, have a few shots, play some games, get with honey's. Ah yeah, life was good.

Comment

Originally posted by ZONA View Post
            Bad Ass.

I used to play Street Fighter all the damn time in my mid 20's. I've watched these mini web series through episode 4 so far and I have to say, these are really well made. If you haven't played the games, you won't realize why they are so good. The combat moves are from the game but they are really well done in these scenes, made to look very realistic. Excellent find.

I'll check out the Mortal Kombat series after these. I did play that game too. I also loved Killer Instinct, Tekken & Primal Rage. Damn, those were some cool days. Get home from work, get baked, have a few shots, play some games, get with honey's. Ah yeah, life was good.
            I'd love to see a "Killer Instinct" web series.

Comment

Originally posted by UltimateHoboW/Shotgun View Post
              <iframe width="854" height="510" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/NyVO0NLoLWE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
              U.S.A! U.S.A! U.S.A!

Actually I always use to play with Ryu.

Comment

Originally posted by HILife View Post
                U.S.A! U.S.A! U.S.A!

Actually I always use to play with Ryu.
                You mean "Play as". I mean unless you swing that way and there's nothing wrong with that.

Comment

Completely forgot about Killer Instinct. The newest Mortal Kombat game was awesome. I played online for a while, pretty much unbeatable with scorpion. Haven't played any video games in 2 years now.

Comment

You mean "Play as". I mean unless you swing that way and there's nothing wrong with that.
                    Once you looked into his smouldering eyes, how could you turn down Ryu.

Comment

Originally posted by HILife View Post
                      Once you looked into his smouldering eyes, how could you turn down Ryu.
                      <iframe width="854" height="510" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/Eh4f8SUp-PU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

zangief. I like My men beefy.

Comment

So I just finished up all the Street Fighter episodes. I was very impressed. Looked up some info on it and quite a few good names working on this web series. A few academy nominated producers. Remember that character 'Desh' from Bourne Ultimatum, I guess he is the director and co-writer, along with somebody from the move StreetFighter. It certainly sounds like this could be an ongoing series, let's hope so.

I'll be starting up the MK episodes today. Hope it is just as good as the SF episodes.

Yes, it would be awesome to see them do a series for Killer Instinct. Fulgore was bad ass. Haven't played that game since mid 90's but I remember Ca-Ca-Ca-Ca-Ca-Combo Breaker...........hahaha.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/l1k1OFxoLGc?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

Originally posted by ZONA View Post
                          So I just finished up all the Street Fighter episodes. I was very impressed. Looked up some info on it and quite a few good names working on this web series. A few academy nominated producers. Remember that character 'Desh' from Bourne Ultimatum, I guess he is the director and co-writer, along with somebody from the move StreetFighter. It certainly sounds like this could be an ongoing series, let's hope so.

I'll be starting up the MK episodes today. Hope it is just as good as the SF episodes.

Yes, it would be awesome to see them do a series for Killer Instinct. Fulgore was bad ass. Haven't played that game since mid 90's but I remember Ca-Ca-Ca-Ca-Ca-Combo Breaker...........hahaha.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/l1k1OFxoLGc?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
                          To tell you the truth the Mortal Kombat series is way better that the StreetFighter one. Start with legacy before legacy II.

Comment

<iframe width="600" height="338" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/HYDza1iznhI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

<iframe width="600" height="338" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/HYDza1iznhI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
                              Funny. I watched the Sherlock Holmes episode also, very funny stuff.

Comment

Working...
                              X