HBO on Amazon Prime

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HBO on Amazon Prime

A week or so ago a ton of HBO's back catalog of shows was made available for streaming for Amazon Prime members.

I've got about 10 episodes of Season 5 Breaking Bad to get through, then I need to find something else.

Game of Thrones is notably not included. But any other suggestions on any other old HBO series?

Originally posted by BroncoBeavis View Post
    A week or so ago a ton of HBO's back catalog of shows was made available for streaming for Amazon Prime members.

I've got about 10 episodes of Season 5 Breaking Bad to get through, then I need to find something else.

Game of Thrones is notably not included. But any other suggestions on any other old HBO series?
    Well if you haven't watched the mother of all network series shows, watch the Sopranos. True Detective ruled as well. I don't think Breaking Bad was HBO.

Comment

I don't have Amazon Prime right now, but it's such a good deal.

1. Free 2-day shipping on everything purchased through Amazon
      2. Netflix-like viewing content
      3. No tax on all purchases through Amazon in CO

What's not to like?

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Broncenstein View Post
        Well if you haven't watched the mother of all network series shows, watch the Sopranos. True Detective ruled as well. I don't think Breaking Bad was HBO.
        It's not, it's on Netflix. I think it (Breaking Bad) was an AMC show originally. I just meant I'd be looking for a new series to waste my time with after I'm done with BB.

Comment

The Wire.

Comment

Love Amazon Prime. And all of these are great to have because I've never had HBO. I've watched a few Eastbound and Down and have been laughing my butt off.

Comment

The Wire and The Sopranos are insanely good.

Comment

Originally posted by Irish Stout View Post
                The Wire.
                2nd that.

Comment

Originally posted by Chrissy Rules View Post
                  Sex in the City is the ABSOLUTE best....its a chic thing but the guys could learn lots....
                  ban

Comment

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/zIom3LSbB0I" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

Originally posted by Chrissy Rules View Post
                      Sex in the City is the ABSOLUTE best....its a chic thing but the guys could learn lots....
                      Eh, some things. I have a thing for hot shoes. Taking women on shoe shopping dates scored me a lot of points when I was single. But it also teaches lies, like that women with horse-faces can land hot men.

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoBeavis View Post

Deadwood

also The Wire

Comment

How could I forget about Boardwalk Empire...

Comment

In that order. They are all great, but I had fun going from the past, to the present, and then back to the past when I watched them.

Comment

All of the ones mentioned are good. Band of Brothers is also epic win, and only one "season." (It was more like a 12 part mini).

Comment

Working...
                              X