• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Off Season Articles: Rahim Moore

Haven't seen a thread on this one yet.

http://mmqb.si.com/2014/05/28/nfl-de...ome/?eref=sihp

That sounds traumatic.

Comment

Jason Taylor had the same issue when he was playing wiht the Dolphins, I think- an OL leg whipped him and he though it was just an unbeliebavle painful deep contusion.

Im glad for Rahim-

Comment

"Any other time he would have picked it off.."

-Ballhawk

Comment

This is the type of thing that really makes someone realize how close he came to losing everything. If his body will hold up I expect a good year from Moore.

Comment

Very much hoping he balls out so the haters wil stfu... I realize he isn't eddddd reeeeeeed, but good god digging at him constantly?

Comment

Originally posted by phibacka31 View Post
              Very much hoping he balls out so the haters wil stfu... I realize he isn't eddddd reeeeeeed, but good god digging at him constantly?
              That's what the article said, does he ever pick anything off, oh no?

I can critique his game all I want, and thus far it's not impressive.

Comment

Originally posted by BMORE View Post
                I can critique his game all I want, and thus far it's not impressive.
                I'd be more inclined to respect your opinion if I didn't think it was purely contrived out of a desire to be right about something.

Comment

Originally posted by Shananahan View Post
                  I'd be more inclined to respect your opinion if I didn't think it was purely contrived out of a desire to be right about something.
                  Yeah because I'm wrong about so much that I'm grasping for anything to be right about. It's not like I have had this stance on him from when he was in college and entered the NFL.

Or it's not like I said I hope he proves me wrong, cause obviously that will benefit our defense.

Comment

What has never been revealed is how the injury happened. I don't recall talk of a big hit that caused it. He is going to be prone to this happening again?

Comment

Broncos didn't catch this and Wolfe's health problems before they became nearly fatal. Does this indicate incompetency?

Comment

Originally posted by uplink View Post
                        Broncos didn't catch this and Wolfe's health problems before they became nearly fatal. Does this indicate incompetency?
                        In this case, maybe not...in Wolfe's, it seems odd that broncos training staff wasn't alarmed when their DE lost 25 lbs.

Comment

Originally posted by uplink View Post
                          If you ask TD & Al Wilson the answer is yes.

Comment

Originally posted by SonOfLe-loLang View Post
                            In this case, maybe not...in Wolfe's, it seems odd that broncos training staff wasn't alarmed when their DE lost 25 lbs.
                            Is this the same training staff that didn't bat an eye when Cutler dropped 30 lbs during the 2007 season?

Comment

Originally posted by baja View Post
                              If you ask TD & Al Wilson the answer is yes.
                              Brandon Marshall also says yes.

Comment

Working...
                              X