Johnny Manziel gets the middle seat, makes national news

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by UltimateHoboW/Shotgun View Post
    If you see Manziel in this picture you have some new news for your wives.
    Funny thing, it took me a while to find him.

Comment

Originally posted by Archer81 View Post
      And it is because of honest to God attraction and want, and not the fact that he owns a boat?

He's gonna have that boat regardless. You think he wants them on it for their minds? They want to be in his scene, he wants hot ass. Pretty good trade off for him. Hugh Hefner effect. It's what happens on the boat not the actual boat itself for these ladies. Hot ladies love to be around hot ladies. You may not find him attractive but don't assume these women don't either.
      Last edited by The1percentKid; 05-29-2014, 11:19 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Chrissy Rules View Post
        now if you believe that..... and of course they don't find him attractive....Im gonna get ALOT of backlash from some ladies but judging by that picture all those girls are thinking about is 2 words CHA CHING.... PAYDAY... well honestly 3 words....SUCKER....
        I know quite a few that hang out with him. Hardly about money as those women are well off. You are the first person to call dan a sucker.

This was his bed yesterday. Ya he's a real sucker.

Looking through his pics the last thing I think of him is being a sucker. He's the real life dos Equis commercial.
        Last edited by Taco John; 12-20-2014, 01:50 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Drunken.Broncoholic2 View Post
          I know quite a few that hang out with him. Hardly about money as those women are well off. You are the first person to call dan a sucker.

This was his bed yesterday. Ya he's a real sucker.

Looking through his pics the last thing I think of him is being a sucker. He's the real life dos Equis commercial.

http://instagram.com/danbilzerian
          I wish I was rich and jacked and had a beard and self confidence

Comment

[QUOTE=Maleficent;4118009]Don't worry, Browns fans, Johnny Manziel was studying the playbook in Las Vegas

Manziel posted the above photo along with the caption: “Guess it’s impossible to enjoy the weekend and study?”

I think Cleveland wins now hands down since Browns got this guy in 2007. What a difference 7 years' makes just by comparison...
            Attached Files
            Last edited by Taco John; 12-20-2014, 01:49 AM.

Comment

those women look like there teenagers...its not calling him a sucker its the situation big difference and if you think that's the way real life works his bed then your crazy....been there done that babe
              You're too old for Dan. This guy is the man. I only knew him from his poker playing but obviously this guy is an all around stud.

Comment

those women look like there teenagers...its not calling him a sucker its the situation big difference and if you think that's the way real life works his bed then your crazy....been there done that babe
                Teenagers? Hunny don't be jealous of women who are hotter and younger than you. Also, that's not real life to only ugly people. That bed is a weekend in Vegas if you know the right people. Not that hard to have fun in that city.
                Last edited by The1percentKid; 05-30-2014, 08:37 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Drunken.Broncoholic2 View Post
                  That bed is a weekend in Vegas if you know the right people.

Comment

Working...
                  X