United Club at Sports Authority Qs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• United Club at Sports Authority Qs?

Just curious if anyone has or knows someone who has season tickets to the United Club seating at S.A.? Just curious how the pricing works and if the money is worth it. Also curious how easy resale is.

I've looked up this link

http://prod.static.broncos.clubs.nfl...ubMap5Year.pdf

And am just curious if there would be value in getting seats for $1700/each if I had to sell a bunch (would have to base it over 8 games vs. over 10 as there is no resale value for preseason). Also are the seats that good. The pics online show how great the bars/restaurants are but sure do a ****ty job of showing what your view of the field is.

That's about double what I pay for my seats in 536.

I actually prefer the 536 cause I'm right on the 50 yard line, only two rows back on the top deck. It's a great view.

I believe the seats you're talking about are the ones in the second deck on the north end zone, so you're mostly paying for the amenities. I had the choice to upgrade to those seats in 2009, but I decided against it.

Comment

Originally posted by Mogulseeker View Post
      That's about double what I pay for my seats in 536.

I actually prefer the 536 cause I'm right on the 50 yard line, only two rows back on the top deck. It's a great view.

I believe the seats you're talking about are the ones in the second deck on the north end zone, so you're mostly paying for the amenities. I had the choice to upgrade to those seats in 2009, but I decided against it.
      Oh I know they're definitely pricier but they're also available where as I'm still 30K on the list for regular season tickets. Really for the 1-2 games a year that I go to I have to pay about that for tickets anyways so if there is value in resale I'd do it.

Comment

Originally posted by canadianbroncosfan View Post
        Oh I know they're definitely pricier but they're also available where as I'm still 30K on the list for regular season tickets. Really for the 1-2 games a year that I go to I have to pay about that for tickets anyways so if there is value in resale I'd do it.
        I've gotten several calls about that section in the last few years. The club level tix are easy to get your hands on relative to the rest of the stadium. I just think it's because they're less of a value-type ticket, you know? Why pay that much for north endzone second deck when you can have first-level 30-yard zone-ish for the same price?

Comment

Working...
        X