Clear All

Haha I thought this was a TJ Ward/Von Miller thread too

Comment

Originally posted by BobGnarly View Post
      HBO. 1st season is just about over now though
      Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by TheReverend View Post
        Absolutely love this guy, so before in-season mode hits, let's give some props to Denver's own finally getting cast in a project worth his talent:

https://twitter.com/nottjmiller

Side recommendation: his newest show, Silicon Valley, is terrific.
        Him and Jared are the best characters on the show. I almost died when he slapped that kid and told him he would rape his dad.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronc0guy View Post
          Amanda Crew is hot in a "I want to have rough sex with you for 3 hours" sort of way.
          I am in love with Hayley Orrantia, she is the reason I never miss an episode of the Goldbergs.

And before certain A-holes crawl out of the woodwork and call me a pedo, she was born in 1994.

I can't wait for Silicon Valley to get to DVD, I hope "Halt and Catch Fire" is good as well.

There are not enough shows about the early days of computers and networking, or NASA for that matter.

I have read a ton of books about how DARPA-NET was built, Phone Hackers, the Venture Capitalists who funded the start of Silicon Valley, Xerox PARC, etc... there are tons of good stories there that people like me can geek out over.

Comment

Originally posted by broncosteven View Post
            I am in love with Hayley Orrantia, she is the reason I never miss an episode of the Goldbergs.
            The main reason I watch The Blacklist is Megan Boone. Solid show, but might not watch as much if she wasn't in it.

Comment

Working...
            X