• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pricejj
    replied
    Originally posted by baja View Post
    So what's it gonna take to sign him?
    Harris graded out #9 overall CB last year. He's been very vocal on local radio shows saying he won't hesitate to walk if the Broncos don't give him what he 'deserves'. He brings up all the lesser CB's who signed huge contracts this offseason like Sam Shields.

The Packers really screwed up the CB market for signing Shields to a 4 year $39M deal. I'd say $10M+ per year will be Harris' starting point in negotiations.

Leave a comment:

• baja
    replied
    Originally posted by BroncosfanGuy View Post
    probably a contract and one of those fancy pens that feels good when you write w/ it.

You mean a butt plug? Thats another thread.

Leave a comment:

• BroncosfanGuy
    replied
    probably a contract and one of those fancy pens that feels good when you write w/ it.

Leave a comment:

• baja
    replied
    Originally posted by BroncosfanGuy View Post
    Chris Harris is the new Rod Smith imo

Leave a comment:

• BroncosfanGuy
    replied
    Chris Harris is the new Rod Smith imo

Leave a comment:

• enjolras
    replied
    Originally posted by Guess Who View Post
    “I’m ready, I’ve been working my ass off, excuse my language,” Harris Jr. said with a smile. “I haven’t had an offseason, I’ve been here. I went to Dr. Andrews [for surgery], that was my little vacation and I’ve been here. Treatment every day and now I’m pretty much doing two-a-days, I’m here at 6:45, then coming back for the meetings and the lift. I’m feeling great, I’ll be ready. I’m building my confidence because I wasn’t down too long. I’m able to test things, I just feel confident about what’s going to happen.’’

Complete article: http://predominantlyorange.com/2014/...m_medium=email
    He's fast becoming one of my favorite Broncos. I just love everything about this kid. He's tough, physical, and committed.

Leave a comment:

• cutthemdown
    replied
    Dressen will be gone once his injury heals, or he will get a settlement, or the long shot get traded or hit injury reserve.

Leave a comment:

• Rabb
    replied
    Neat Harris thread tho

Leave a comment:

• ZONA
    replied
    Who really cares at TE, we're loaded there. Great starter, great depth. Let's not squable over the scraps at the bottom of the pile.

Leave a comment:

• pricejj
    replied
    Dreessen has undergone 3 surgeries on his left knee in the last year. I fully expect Robinson to make the squad over Dreessen.

http://www.denverpost.com/broncos/ci...ll-provide-one

Leave a comment:

• baja
    replied
    Don't know but I would not call either one "injury riddled"

Leave a comment:

• DENVERDUI55
    replied
    Not sure you you could know that given they were hampered by injury and did not play all that much
    Who wants to trade a pick for an injury riddled TE with a pretty good sized contract?

Leave a comment:

• baja
    replied
    Originally posted by DENVERDUI55 View Post
    They aren't that good and have no value at their current price.
    Not sure you you could know that given they were hampered by injury and did not play all that much

Leave a comment:

• baja
    replied
    Originally posted by Guess Who View Post
    You would think but good players get cut all the time. Teams just wait until they hit the open market.
    Not always though, if a team with a good record needs to fill a hole at a position and likes a player that another team likely will cut they will offer a low draft pick knowing that player would never clear waivers far enough to get to them.

Leave a comment:

• DENVERDUI55
    replied
    Why can't we trade Tamme and / or Dressen rather than just cut them. Seems a team not high on the waver wire list wold love to have a starting TE for a draft pick next year.
    They aren't that good and have no value at their current price.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X