Harris will be ready for training camp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Harris will be ready for training camp

“I’m ready, I’ve been working my ass off, excuse my language,” Harris Jr. said with a smile. “I haven’t had an offseason, I’ve been here. I went to Dr. Andrews [for surgery], that was my little vacation and I’ve been here. Treatment every day and now I’m pretty much doing two-a-days, I’m here at 6:45, then coming back for the meetings and the lift. I’m feeling great, I’ll be ready. I’m building my confidence because I wasn’t down too long. I’m able to test things, I just feel confident about what’s going to happen.’’

Complete article: http://predominantlyorange.com/2014/...m_medium=email

Here is another article on Robinson who has added 20 lbs to his frame for his new TE role.

http://predominantlyorange.com/2014/...ding%20on%20FS

Does he have any practice squad time left? Be nice to put him on there one more year.

Comment

Originally posted by Guess Who View Post
      Here is another article on Robinson who has added 20 lbs to his frame for his new TE role.

http://predominantlyorange.com/2014/...ding%20on%20FS

Does he have any practice squad time left? Be nice to put him on there one more year.
      If he could back up Green this yr then we can cut Dressen no prob. Maybe keep Tamme to back up Julious.

Comment

I am loving me some Harris.

Comment

Awesome news!

Comment

Originally posted by cutthemdown View Post
            If he could back up Green this yr then we can cut Dressen no prob. Maybe keep Tamme to back up Julious.
            Denver is loaded at TE. The suck part of it is both Tamme and Dreesen are starting caliber TEs. Hate to just cut them but I think Green is going to be too good to keep off the field this year. I like Dreessen better than Tamme but they both might be gone. That would be a gig step for the Broncos though. I am sure at least one of them will stay.

Comment

Dreesen looked done last year. Not real sure why...

I am hoping for G Robinson to make the squad, he definitely has sacrificed a lot for the team to add that much weight to play a position he has never done. I would be interested in hearing how much Denver could save if Tamme and Dreesen were cut?

Comment

Why can't we trade Tamme and / or Dressen rather than just cut them. Seems a team not high on the waver wire list wold love to have a starting TE for a draft pick next year.

Comment

Originally posted by ludo21 View Post
                  Dreesen looked done last year. Not real sure why...

I am hoping for G Robinson to make the squad, he definitely has sacrificed a lot for the team to add that much weight to play a position he has never done. I would be interested in hearing how much Denver could save if Tamme and Dreesen were cut?
                  Well, he looked done because he was injured on the sideline last year. Hard NOT to look done when you are in street clothes.

Comment

Originally posted by baja View Post
                    Why can't we trade Tamme and / or Dressen rather than just cut them. Seems a team not high on the waver wire list wold love to have a starting TE for a draft pick next year.
                    You would think but good players get cut all the time. Teams just wait until they hit the open market.

Comment

They aren't that good and have no value at their current price.

Comment

Originally posted by Guess Who View Post
                        You would think but good players get cut all the time. Teams just wait until they hit the open market.
                        Not always though, if a team with a good record needs to fill a hole at a position and likes a player that another team likely will cut they will offer a low draft pick knowing that player would never clear waivers far enough to get to them.

Comment

Originally posted by DENVERDUI55 View Post
                          They aren't that good and have no value at their current price.
                          Not sure you you could know that given they were hampered by injury and did not play all that much

Comment

Not sure you you could know that given they were hampered by injury and did not play all that much
                            Who wants to trade a pick for an injury riddled TE with a pretty good sized contract?

Comment

Don't know but I would not call either one "injury riddled"

Comment

Working...
                              X