Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pro Football Focus - Depth Charts

https://www.profootballfocus.com/blo...-depth-charts/

I'm sure many of you are familiar with this. Hornsby's been posting one depth chart each week day, so I'm expecting him to post the Broncos' depth chart breakdown on Friday. These charts are supposed to take more than just the 2013 PFF grades/performances into account.

I really just like the visual breakdown of the depth charts and the rankings of the quality of each player.

https://www.profootballfocus.com/blo...enver-broncos/

Broncos team posting today.

Comment

While the Super Bowl wasn’t pretty, it’s not easy to compete with a team as good as Seattle with three of your top players injured; all of Von Miller, Ryan Clady and Chris Harris Jr. would have contributed to making the game a much closer affair. What’s impressive is since then they’ve only got better.
      Always good to see the national media mention this since it's so often ignored.

Comment

Originally posted by SpringStein View Post
        Wolfe is the only starter below average.

Comment

I notice they have Roby starting on the outside and Harris in the slot.

Comment

Who the hell are Ramon Harewood and Jamar Chaney?

Comment

I don't know what constitutes elite vs. high level. I'd call DT an elite WR, same with Clady. Heck Vasquez deserves consideration but maybe they are just being tough on the positions.

Looking at their list, I don't agree with Wolfe but again, I think that requires context. If he takes a hit from being a solid starter because of his health injuries last year which stemmed from the Seattle game in the preseason, fair enough. I think assuming he is completely healthy, he is not a poor starter. I think Kevin Vickerson is a good starter for what he is… a 1 gap plugger.

Comment

Originally posted by bpc View Post
                I don't know what constitutes elite vs. high level. I'd call DT an elite WR, same with Clady. Heck Vasquez deserves consideration but maybe they are just being tough on the positions.

Looking at their list, I don't agree with Wolfe but again, I think that requires context. If he takes a hit from being a solid starter because of his health injuries last year which stemmed from the Seattle game in the preseason, fair enough. I think assuming he is completely healthy, he is not a poor starter. I think Kevin Vickerson is a good starter for what he is… a 1 gap plugger.
                Agreed. I don't know how DT and Clady aren't considered elite.

Comment

They really don't give out many elite grades.

Comment

Originally posted by Requiem View Post
                    They really don't give out many elite grades.
                    I think the article explaining their rankings said elite needed to be a top 50 overall player.

Comment

I think Clady is top 3 left tackle in this league when healthy. DT would be in that range of top 5 overall WR's so i think he would warrant consideration there. Think about the stupid stats DT would put up if he had a one read QB like Cutler or Stafford throwing him the ball every play. Dude would put up 120 catches.

Comment

Look at the back end of that secondary. Rough. Roby is above Harris now?

Also, in before mass hysteria because Moore isn't in the green.

Comment

Originally posted by SpringStein View Post
                          I think the article explaining their rankings said elite needed to be a top 50 overall player.
                          Must need to be a top 50 player on their scale cause I saw calias campbell, kyle williams, and andrew whitworth as elite. I wouldn't say either of the three are average but I also wouldn't call them elite, which in my opinion means they would need to be top 3 at position. After last year campbell might qualify but all arizona did was blitz so its hard to judge.

Comment

How are chris clark and emmanuel sanders average?

Comment

Originally posted by Rascal View Post
                              How are chris clark and emmanuel sanders average?
                              Schofield and Clark will be battling it out for starting RT.

Comment

Working...
                              X