Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OT: Have you ever been in a fight?

http://www.cnn.com/2014/05/21/us/may...html?hpt=hp_t2

In light of this may telling his team that the bullied need to "grow a pair" I thought it would be fun to see what OMers have been in a fight and tell their stories.

Mine was when I was in 6th grade. I was playing football and one of the bigger kids in our class landed on my arm after I caught the ball over him and he broke my arm. I know it was a mistake, but the poor boy was ridiculed all year. When I got my cast I on I never "fought" him but when walking in the hallway I made sure to knock him in the head on "accident" with the cast a few times.

I know it is lame, but to me the best part of the story is how it stuck with him for soooo long. Just 3 years ago, which is 12 YEARS! after the fact he saw me at the gas station and apologized again.

So any good fight stories out there?

Does it count as a fight if you hit the other guy with one punch and it's over?

Comment

Originally posted by Lestat View Post
      I want to apologize again for that, Lestat. Hope your nose is ok...

Comment

ludo,

I'm confused. How is that a "fight story"?

Comment

Originally posted by Kaylore View Post
          I want to apologize again for that, Lestat. Hope your nose is ok...
          LMAO. I personally prefer the neck punch. Quick, clean, easy and most fall right on down.

Comment

LMAO. I personally prefer the neck punch. Quick, clean, easy and most fall right on down.
            Neck punch?!? It's called a throat punch, idiot. Get it right or pay the price.

-Spider

Comment

I mean... not really. Fights typically involve one or two punches and then someoneone breaking up.

I did punch a guy once in the Navy. Not really a fight. He just walked away and reported me... and they moved me into another department.

Comment

^ Yeah, like I said. This is what most fights typically involve.

Comment

yes several.

Comment

hockey fights, broke my nose, generally did not like that part of the game.

Fight outside, no, I was always a bigger kid who was athletic- that kep tme out of alot of BS

Comment

Two kinda, but nothing exciting

in like middle school my dog pissed on my friends bike and we started laughing at him
                      He tackled me and some punches were thrown
                      I was big into wrestling at that time and DDT'd him
                      Fight was over after that

Got in a bar fight once in college from a friend getting drunk and talking trash to some other guys
                      Didn't last very long but some decent punches were thrown
                      I think one guy got his nose broken

I know cool story brah

Comment

Thats not a fight ludo.

"Grow a pair".........I agree with that statement. You as a person need to be able to stand up for yourself, because the world most likely wont.

And yeah, I was in several fights growing up, even jumped a guy. Followed him off campus before school. Before you think Im a punk, know that the guy we jumped ended up killing somebody 2 weeks later. Those we the good ol' days, at least thats how I remember it.

Comment

7th grade summer. Harassed a kid all the time. Took the chain off his stunt bike everywhere I saw it and threw it up in trees. Made fun of him for his grandma passing away. Changed all the WCW/NWO wrestling character names to "Enter Sandman." -- Get it?

Anyhoo, he called me out and wanted to fight. I took a tire rod from a friends garage, he brought his fists. Punched me once, threw me against a pole and my neck snapped back. He started crying and told his mom what he did. I count it as a victory.

11th grade -- made fun of a kid's art who was from the alternative program in town because he was a bad egg. Jumped me from out of nowhere diving out of a van and punched my face until my glasses broke.

Lost that one for sure.

Comment

I don't really count fights with my brother. So the last fight I was in was when I was 13. On my front yard, over a tennis ball. Well, it was a little more than that, but that's what started the argument which led to a fight when the other guy made a big deal out of it. I won. He went home with a big knot over his left eye and a bloody lip. I went inside and watched Voltron. Yep, that was a good day. lol

Comment

Originally posted by Requiem View Post
                              7th grade summer. Harassed a kid all the time. Took the chain off his stunt bike everywhere I saw it and threw it up in trees. Made fun of him for his grandma passing away. Changed all the WCW/NWO wrestling character names to "Enter Sandman." -- Get it?

Anyhoo, he called me out and wanted to fight. I took a tire rod from a friends garage, he brought his fists. Punched me once, threw me against a pole and my neck snapped back. He started crying and told his mom what he did. I count it as a victory.

11th grade -- made fun of a kid's art who was from the alternative program in town because he was a bad egg. Jumped me from out of nowhere diving out of a van and punched my face until my glasses broke.

Lost that one for sure.
                              As a kid you were an asshole. Oh wait you still are.

Comment

Working...
                              X