new series - Penny Dreadful

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new series - Penny Dreadful

I'm kinda pumped about this series. Seen the 1st 2 episodes and it's got me interested. Anybody else watching so far?

Never heard of it. What's it about? I've always loved gothic horror.

Comment

Loved, loved, loved, the first episode. It has lots of promise.

Comment

I'm on board.

Comment

Originally posted by ShiftyEyedWaterboy View Post
          Never heard of it. What's it about? I've always loved gothic horror.
          Not quite sure yet, I know it's got evil monsters or the like. Check out the trailer, it's bad ass.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/YFXHfEqMcis?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

Originally posted by ZONA View Post
            Not quite sure yet, I know it's got evil monsters or the like. Check out the trailer, it's bad ass.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/YFXHfEqMcis?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
            Looks like my cup of tea. Definitely gonna check it out. Looks like it has a few big names in it as well.

Comment

I haven't seen the second episode, yet. The first episode, however, was great...

Comment

First epi was great, second was about as graphic as anything as I've seen. Should be an outstanding series.

Comment

Seen the first episode also, and like it so far. I'll reserve final judgment after seeing 2 more. Got them all set to record, so I'll wait a few and watch the next 2 back to back.

Comment

Getting ready to watch 3rd episode right now as I ride my bike. The first 2 have kicked ass so far. Solid cast, excellent effects.

Comment

Saw the 1st 3 episodes and love it. They sure do have a lot of characters:

Robert Mallory - the great explorer
                      Victor Frankenstein
                      Dorian Gray

Whose next? Great acting and crazy wicked story line! Good stuff!

Comment

Originally posted by Hamrob View Post
                        Saw the 1st 3 episodes and love it. They sure do have a lot of characters:

Robert Mallory - the great explorer
                        Victor Frankenstein
                        Dorian Gray

Whose next? Great acting and crazy wicked story line! Good stuff!
                        I'm confused. I thought there were 3 episodes so far. When I commented above I was getting ready to watch the 3rd, it was the same as the second. I looked at ON-DEMAND and it says there are only 2.

EP1 - Penny and Robert find Ethan and they go kill some monsters while looking for Roberts Daughter.

EP2 - Penny meets Dorian and has the table scene where's she's freaking out. Frankenstein's 1st son comes back and kills #2 I guess.

EP3? - I've looked for it and I don't see it. I know Showtime website is showing there are 3. Usually they replay it all week long on the network channel, and when I look, all I'm seeing is replays of episode 2. Where the F is episode 3?

EDIT: Yeah, I just looked at Showtime website and they show the 3rd episode as titled "Resurrection". Cox cable is showing that title as the new episode to show this coming Sunday.

Perhaps you didn't watch 3 episodes yet. Maybe you watch some of the few character introduction shows or something.
                        Last edited by ZONA; 05-20-2014, 07:56 PM.

Comment

Oh man, why did they do it? I was for sure when Ethan bonded with those wolves, he was going to be a werewolf. And at the dog/rat fight, he was getting sorta primal and angry. I thought he was gonna turn and start killing people, not start shoving his tongue down Dorian's throat, ugh. Shocker value I guess.

Comment

Holy **** was that last episode off the hook or what. Damn that was 1 intense episode. That may have been one of the best episodes of any series I've ever watched. If you didn't see it, what are you waiting for, it was ****ing awesome.

Comment

too gay - not interested anymore

are free speech and tolerance compatible - yes

Comment

Working...
                              X