Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

John Youboty injured

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • John Youboty injured

    http://www.milehighreport.com/2014/5...chilles-injury

    Not a guy who we think will make the roster, but it'd be nice to stay away from the injury bug this year.

  • #2
    if a guy is gonna get injured I'm fine that it's your booty.

    Comment


    • #3
      Sucks for him, but likely was going to be one of the first cuts.

      Comment


      • #4
        I hope this team doesnt get bit my the injury bug again this year. We are overdue for a little luck on that front.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by rmsanger View Post
          if a guy is gonna get injured I'm fine that it's your booty.
          You have never even SEEN My Booty! How dare you!!

          Comment


          • #6
            Dang that's tough. I thought he looked better then Q last and a lot of the others that were here.

            Comment


            • #7
              I see mcdaniels is still ruining the team

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by cabronco View Post
                I hope this team doesnt get bit my the injury bug again this year. We are overdue for a little luck on that front.
                It helps to not sign or draft injury-prone players...

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Agamemnon View Post
                  It helps to not sign or draft injury-prone players...
                  We had very few injuries in 2011 and 2012 and then had a bunch in 2013. Clady, Von and Chris Harris never had injury problems until last year. (I'm aware Clady tore his knee up in the offseason one year but he never missed a down because of it)

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Hmm... Some there was hard physical activity and a booty got injured in the process.....

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Whenever I read his name I think the Music Man.

                      <iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/9Jj622vbrrU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Maybe this gives Quantas Smith or McRay a chance to make the team?

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by broncosteven View Post
                          Maybe this gives Quantas Smith or McRay a chance to make the team?
                          I know there were rumors that the staff like Youboty but come on, Q when healthy is easily better. McCray idk, he's more of a rush hybrid so I don't think it impacts him as much.

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X