Rank the Broncos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rank the Broncos

Rank the broncos players (Importance wise) 1-10. A little harder than ranking the top 2 or 3. Here's mine.
    1. Manning
    2. Von
    3. DT
    4. Clady
    5. Chris Harris (whether Talib stays healthy or not, he will be vital)
    6. Talib
    7. Prater (need him to stay consistent)
    8. Rahim (if he's not ready our depth is crap)
    9. Ware ( him healthy will be orgasmic)
    10. Pot roast

Would have mentioned Welker, but giving he may not have a good enough camp to make the final roster, he was excluded.

Moore is obviously a ballhawk and elite according to PFF. 3rd most important but looking to move him up.

Comment

I started to make a list... but then I noticed, mine and OPs would be almost the same.

I think OPs list is pretty solid already...

I'd bump Prater down a bit and while I love PotRoast, I think the argument could be made to put Trevathan, Vasquez, or Julius at 10.

Comment

Trevathan top 10. If he gets hurt, we're screwed.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronc0guy View Post
          Rank the broncos players (Importance wise) 1-10. A little harder than ranking the top 2 or 3. Here's mine.
          1. Manning
          2. Von
          3. DT
          4. Clady
          6. Talib
          10. Pot roast

Would have mentioned Welker, but giving he may not have a good enough camp to make the final roster, he was excluded.
          Manning
          Von
          Clady
          Talib
          Harris
          Pot Roast
          DT
          Rahim
          Prater

I leave Ware off the list because he has yet to take a snap as Bronco. Can't justify his worth since he has as of right now had no worth to the team. Honestly Trevathan should be listed instead of Ware. If he were on the list I would rank him ahead of Pot Roast.

Comment

1. Manning
            2. Von
            3. DT
            4. Clady
            6. Talib
            10. Pot roast

Good list but, I don't think Prater does enough to warrant top 10. To me we need Ball to take this spot. We need him to be a standout and add toughness and balance to our offense.
            Last edited by NFLBRONCO; 05-16-2014, 09:34 PM.

Comment

The only issue is what each person deems as important.
              To team success? To winning the super bowl? To being a team leader? To having a great individual season?

Comment

Originally posted by Mogulseeker View Post
                I started to make a list... but then I noticed, mine and OPs would be almost the same.

I think OPs list is pretty solid already...

I'd bump Prater down a bit and while I love PotRoast, I think the argument could be made to put Trevathan, Vasquez, or Julius at 10.
                It's good when we have 3 pro bowl caliber players not be a guarantee to make the 10 most important players list, eh?

Comment

Originally posted by Lestat View Post
                  The only issue is what each person deems as important.
                  To team success? To winning the super bowl? To being a team leader? To having a great individual season?
                  Exactly. Could be a list of "best", most talented, most important. Would love to see this thread on a browns or jags forum.

Comment

Have to throw Ball in there at about 6 or 7

Comment

Originally posted by baja View Post
                      Have to throw Ball in there at about 6 or 7
                      The rb position seems like mlb to me. Front office just doesnt really give a ****.

Comment

The rb position seems like mlb to me. Front office just doesnt really give a ****.
                        I disagree. We have used pretty high picks in 2 consecutive seasons to address the RB position. It is a position the team; especially Fox values. It is just that the offense is complex and Ball took a little time to get himself up to speed and able to just play instead of think about what his duties are. So many forget Hillman is extremely young. He is younger than a lot of the rookies that were just drafted. It is understandable that he would need a little more time to get acclimated.

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoMan4ever View Post
                          I disagree. We have used pretty high picks in 2 consecutive seasons to address the RB position. It is a position the team; especially Fox values. It is just that the offense is complex and Ball took a little time to get himself up to speed and able to just play instead of think about what his duties are. So many forget Hillman is extremely young. He is younger than a lot of the rookies that were just drafted. It is understandable that he would need a little more time to get acclimated.
                          Other than Ball, we have guys who could potentially be backups in college. It wasn't addressed in the draft, neither was LB. I think it's obviously positions that we just don't value? Just my opinion, but geez.

Comment

If Moore is #2 we're fuqued...

Comment

Originally posted by KipCorrington25 View Post
                              If Moore is #2 we're fuqued...
                              The dream? Number 2? Keep dreamin

Comment

Working...
                              X