Who's The Second Most Important Player On The Broncos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bronc0guy View Post
    I think Millers gonna be a clean sweep man. What if it was a "rate the most important broncos 1-10 thread"? That could be fun. DO IT!!!
    Go for it! Clady is arguably the best in the league at what I view as the second most important position. I voted for Von, so I think it's a good pick, but still surprised so far.

Comment

Originally posted by frerottenextelway View Post
      Go for it! Clady is arguably the best in the league at what I view as the second most important position. I voted for Von, so I think it's a good pick, but still surprised so far.
      I didn't wanna be THAT guy and try to outdo your thread, so I didn't do it. I'm about 3-4 beers in so 1-10 may be a little bit lengthy. I do agree though, when healthy, Clady is quite possibly the best in the business.

Comment

Originally posted by frerottenextelway View Post
        We also did well without Von too...
        The Defense was horrible without Von. Any team can win a lot in the regular season when you have a record setting offense. It was like the D lost it's balls without him. Even though he wasn't at his best last season, just his presence on the field was a boost to the other 10 guys on the field.

It is hard to say Ware, Ward or Talib are the 2nd most important player on the team when they haven't played for the team yet.

Comment

#58 easily

Comment

It's Miller without question. If he is back and our D gels. It's game over for the rest of the NFL.

Comment

I didn't wanna be THAT guy and try to outdo your thread, so I didn't do it. I'm about 3-4 beers in so 1-10 may be a little bit lengthy. I do agree though, when healthy, Clady is quite possibly the best in the business.
              Well I did this thread on about the same lol. I'm all for it, did not see a sweep coming, but that's kinda the fun part seeing something unexpected.

Comment

No clady no Von result Super Bowl appearance. It has to be Von though. It all starts with the pressure.

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoMan4ever View Post
                  The Defense was horrible without Von. Any team can win a lot in the regular season when you have a record setting offense. It was like the D lost it's balls without him. Even though he wasn't at his best last season, just his presence on the field was a boost to the other 10 guys on the field.

It is hard to say Ware, Ward or Talib are the 2nd most important player on the team when they haven't played for the team yet.
                  True... But, the O was also crap in the SB, in large part to the OL.

And agreed with the new players.

Comment

No love for Pot Roast?

He's the biggest reason (literally) we got past the Pats. Well, besides Wes Welker taking out Talib, right Bill?

Comment

We have a Demaryius Thomas sighting.

Comment

We have a Demaryius Thomas sighting.
                        I feel much better about my poll now lol

Comment

I wonder if because were OT deep and LB short if that changes things...

Comment

I hesitated for about 2.5 seconds, but went with Miller. Clady is vital, no doubt. But Von draws countless double teams, and forces opposing offenses to game plan around him. Coupled with Ware, we're going to have a filthy pass-rush.

Comment

I voted DT. He is the only WR that can take over a game.

Comment

Brutal question.

Von or Clady, pick or choose. I'd put them 2A/2B.

Defense wins championships but you also gotta keep your QB upright.

If i were to pick, i'd say Von, he allows us to do so many different things on defense.

Can certainly see the argument for Clady, it's like a shutdown CB leaving im on an island allowing help on the other parts of the line.

Still crazy they made the SB despite missing two cornerstone players.

Comment

Working...
                                X