Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So I switched from the Iphone platform

to the Android (Galaxy s5)

Not really impressed in the area of Music management and there is literally nothing on here the compares with Siri.

Anyone have any good tips?

(I am not rooting the phone)

Siri? GTFO

Comment

I use Doubletwist player

Comment

Originally posted by Garcia Bronco View Post

Not really impressed in the area of Music management and there is literally nothing on here the compares with Siri.

Google Now is the answer to Siri. Works really well, swipe up from the home button on stock android. Not sure how it works on the S5.

Comment

Originally posted by enjolras View Post
          Google Now is the answer to Siri. Works really well, swipe up from the home button on stock android. Not sure how it works on the S5.
          There is no Google now app for the S5. Or rather my carrier has it blocked

Comment

Originally posted by Jekyll15Hyde View Post
            Siri? GTFO
            If I have to put a number on it...I'd say Siri is 50 percent better. I can even change the voice to a half sexy english chick.

Comment

There is no Google now app for the S5. Or rather my carrier has it blocked
              Oh.. then you got ****ed.

Comment

Originally posted by enjolras View Post
                Oh.. then you got ****ed.
                Welll...I could root it, but I really don't want to...this **** should work....like it does on an iPhone.

Touch whiz blows in comparison. I am actually considering sending the s5 back to the carrier. The reason I made the switch is I wanted a larger screen and the iPhone doesn't have and according to rumors on the 6 won't really have a much larger screen.
                Last edited by Garcia Bronco; 05-16-2014, 01:39 PM.

Comment

iTunes wins.

Comment

Where the s5 wins is a larger screen, better physical power management(ever tried changing a battery on an iphone?), Google integration, better app store, no need for an app to get media on it....

And the biggie...half the price and more storage options.

Comment

My Iphone is great. Does all kinds of amazing things. I just wish it could handle phone calls.

Comment

Originally posted by Rohirrim View Post
                        My Iphone is great. Does all kinds of amazing things. I just wish it could handle phone calls.
                        What's that?

Comment

I've been where you are now. It will take some time but you will get used to android and be happy you stuck it out. You can do so much with android. Just accept that it's a different platform so comparisons are pointless.

Comment

Originally posted by DenverBound View Post
                            I've been where you are now. It will take some time but you will get used to android and be happy you stuck it out. You can do so much with android. Just accept that it's a different platform so comparisons are pointless.
                            Yeah...basically I am being a bitch about it on several issues.

Comment

Originally posted by Drunken.Broncoholic2 View Post
                              What's that?
                              It's amazing. All these handheld computer devices have a secondary feature where you push a button and can actually hear somebody's voice on the other end. They can hear you too.

Comment

Working...
                              X