Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Peyton visits Omaha

See this article

I didn't know Archie played baseball at Mississippi and made it to the College World Series one year.

<object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value="//www.youtube.com/v/B-LngtIUzIg?version=3&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="//www.youtube.com/v/B-LngtIUzIg?version=3&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

Comment

My girlfriend saw him at the century link center. She is there for the Brantley Gilbert concert.

Comment

The real question I have is why did this come out this season so crazy when he has been doing this for years?

Comment

personally I have always thought this referred to Omaha beach during the D day invasion. It is the offense reminding itself at the line of scrimmage its time to go to war and make the hard sacrifices needed to win. They are striking out to boldly claim territory from an intrenched defensively postured enemy. I may be wrong but that is what I always thought for the reason for this particular word. Its just means its time to go to war.

Comment

Originally posted by ludo21 View Post
            The real question I have is why did this come out this season so crazy when he has been doing this for years?
            Manning said the mics are more sensitive during the playoffs and the crowd was silent, so viewers at home can hear the audible.

Also, chargers were called offside 5 times.

Comment

Working...
            X