Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• T.J. Ward #82 Top Players of 2014

http://www.nfl.com/top100/2014#video=0ap2000000350435

Sweet..... The defense if eveyrone comes back healthy is going to be PLAIN NASTY this year. Vickerson, Wolfe, Miller, Moore, Harris, Talib, Ware, and Ward.... Jesus Christ i am begining to tear up........

Comment

Dennis Smith - Steve Atwater - John Lynch - Brian Dawkins - TJ Ward

Comment

Originally posted by pricejj View Post
        Dennis Smith - Steve Atwater - John Lynch - Brian Dawkins - TJ Ward
        Billy Thompson, Steve Foley, Dennis Smith, John Lynch. Brian Dawkins, TJ Ward.

Comment

Originally posted by Guess Who View Post
          Billy Thompson, Steve Foley, Dennis Smith, John Lynch. Brian Dawkins, TJ Ward.
          Billy Thompson, Steve Foley, Dennis Smith, Steve Atwater, John Lynch. Brian Dawkins, TJ Ward.

Comment

Too bad they didn't do a real profile on him, where they have opposing players and coaches talk about him like they do for the other players on the list.

Comment

Rahim Moore or triple S as I call him (secret super star) should be on that list.

Comment

Originally posted by DBroncos4life View Post
                Rahim Moore or triple S as I call him (secret super star) should be on that list.
                I thought it was super secret star.

Comment

Originally posted by rugbythug View Post
                  I thought it was super secret star.
                  He goes both ways I bet...seriously though how can anyone have TJ Ward on the list of best Broncos safeties when the dude hasn't even played a down for us yet.

Comment

Originally posted by DBroncos4life View Post
                    He goes both ways I bet...seriously though how can anyone have TJ Ward on the list of best Broncos safeties when the dude hasn't even played a down for us yet.
                    It's NFLN's top 100 players from 2013 as voted on by the players so yes, this recognizes his time in Cleveland even though he's now a Bronco. This is the second Broncos player listed so far as the other one was Vasquez at like 96, one of the few interior olinemen to be recognized.

Comment

Working...
                    X