• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hero Cat Saves the Day!

Not what you would expect from a cat.
    http://www.cnn.com/video/data/2.0/vi...s-kid.cnn.html

that was cool

my cat would have done the same thing.....he really hates dogs.

Comment

Cats are one the biggest wastes of the internet ever. I don't understand why there are so many pictures of cats using bad grammar.

That said, that's pretty cool of this cat. And the dog needs to be put down.

Comment

dog needs to be put down. love them to death, but this attack was clearly unmotivated.

Comment

Originally posted by Heyneck View Post
          dog needs to be put down. love them to death, but this attack was clearly unmotivated.
          Seriously what was that? He didn't seem hostile as he approached the kid, then just snapped.

Comment

Originally posted by Kaylore View Post
            Cats are one the biggest wastes of the internet ever. I don't understand why there are so many pictures of cats using bad grammar.
            Tebow, Sam, and now cats

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/8f4Dz7UO4cM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

I'm not a cat person, but that was awesome.

The dog will be put down. The owner should also be investigated and probably put down or at least jailed a long time.

Comment

I'm sure there will be many remixes of this. I've never seen a cat act this way. It charges and attacks the dog, chases him off, returns to check on the kid, and runs off with the kid and mother like a pack.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/nAt5nwlrLoM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

I think dog starts to come back. The mother gets up and runs away leaving the kid and cat to fend for themselves.

Comment

Originally posted by Arkie View Post
                    I think dog starts to come back. The mother gets up and runs away leaving the kid and cat to fend for themselves.
                    I noticed the same thing! The kid gets up limping away and the mom is already gone.

Comment

Im a dog person. The only "observation" that dog needs is of its final moments on earth.

Im not a cat person. The cat should enjoy the finest caviar dinner that can be found in California at the expense of the dog owner.

Comment

Cats are assholes, but it worked out this time.

Comment

Originally posted by Arkie View Post
                          She said in an interview that she was getting a weapon because the dog didn't go far.

Comment

testosterone is a hellova drug:

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/MBfYQOSSPqc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X