Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which Undrafted Free Agent Makes the team this year?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which Undrafted Free Agent Makes the team this year?

The Broncos have a long history of successful undrafted free agents. One ridiculously impressive yet telling statistic is that the Broncos have had an undrafted free agent make the final roster for 10 straight years! So the more interesting question is not whether any of the 15 we signed this year make the roster, but rather which one(s)? Please vote for only one choice and you can comment below on why you believe they're most likely to make the team.
    Bryn Renner QB, UNC
    0.96%
    Kapri Bibbs RB, CSU
    46.15%
    Brennan Clay RB, Oklahoma
    3.85%
    Juwan Thompson RB, Duke
    3.85%
    Isaiah Burse WR, Fresno St
    24.04%
    Bennie Fowler WR, Michigan St
    0.00%
    Greg Hardin WR, North Dakota
    0.96%
    Adam Sterling G, Kansas
    0.00%
    Kenny Annunike DE, Duke
    0.96%
    Greg Latta DE, Purdue
    0.00%
    Mister Cobble DT, Kentucky
    3.85%
    Shaquil Barret OLB, CSU
    9.62%
    Jordan Sullen CB, Tulane
    0.00%
    Louis Young CB, Georgia Tech
    0.96%
    Steven Clark P, Auburn
    4.81%

Shaq Barrett for sure.

Brynn Renner, Isaiah Burse, and one of the UDFA RB's all have a good shot too.

Comment

I'm looking at Bibbs. Low numbers at RB and 31 TD's in college in one year. He's a got the nose the endzone that's for sure.

Comment

Bibbs I think makes the team and possibly spells Ball as the number two back. We carried 4 backs last year, we will again this year.

Comment

Originally posted by pricejj View Post
          Shaq Barrett for sure.

Brynn Renner, Isaiah Burse, and one of the UDFA RB's all have a good shot too.
          I'd put renners chances at slim to none. Doubt he even gets an opportunity. Practice squad perhaps. The others I agree with. Thompson is interesting. Duke had a bunch of backs, but he was pretty productive in his limited work. Good running back body too

Comment

21 year-old Shaq Barrett top 10 nationally in both sacks and TFL's.

Shaquil Barrett - 80 tackles, 20.5 TFL's, 12 sacks (true Jr.)

Comment

Isaiah Burse as PR/KOS because we don't have one on the team right now.

Comment

Burse makes it as the #6 WR/KR guy. He'll take Holliday's role and could be an upgrade. All he has to do is hold on to the ball and he'll at least be an option in the slot if called upon...unlike Holiday.

I can't see anyone else making the active 53....I guess RB would be the other area that one could pop through. The rest are competing for the practice squad.

Comment

Bibbs will be the new CJ and training camp all star, bank on it.

Comment

I think Burse takes Trindon's spot, and I think that Bibbs and Barrett could beat out Anderson and Johnson respectively. Nelson and Renner will be PS guys.

Comment

Burse, shaq, or bibbs all should have a very good chance.

Comment

Bibbs and Shaq for sure, at least on PS.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronco View Post
                          Burse, shaq, or bibbs all should have a very good chance.
                          I'm baffled your screen name was available when you joined in 2013.

Comment

I forgot to add Juwon Thompson. That kid has some game.

Comment

I think Bibbs, Barrett and Burse all have a chance.

Comment

Working...
                              X