"OMG" this is "Horrible"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "OMG" this is "Horrible"

The Miami Dolphins fined defensive back Don Jones an undisclosed amount, suspended him from the team and he must undergo educational training before he can return to the Dolphins, according to the team.

He must have done something really bad to have the hammer come down this hard ........ Did he stab someone, get caught using drugs, or maybe a DUI?

Thankfully it's only the speech police. Next up, thought police!

Comment

I think it has more to say about the Dolphins horrible reputation than anything else.

Comment

Originally posted by Guess Who View Post
        I think it has more to say about the Dolphins horrible reputation than anything else.
        This.

No way they were going to let this slide. Derrick Ward made many, many comments on twitter about it, and I haven't heard that he'll be dismissed from the team.

Apparently would have been too much to just not say anything at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Guess Who View Post
          There was no way they were going to live that down following the Martin saga.

Comment

The new 15 yard penalty for saying the "N" word and now suspension, fine and sensitivity training for tweeting the words "OMG" and "Horrible".

I guess we need to get use to the New "NFL on Eggshells"

Comment

Goodell sent me a fine via email for saying "yuck"

Comment

I heard that the NFL rules committee said that white players that end the N word with an "ER" will receive a 15 yard penalty and the black players that end the "N" word with an "A" will receive a minor infraction 5 yard penalty.

Comment

Originally posted by Pony Boy View Post
                  I heard that the NFL rules committee said that white players that end the N word with an "ER" will receive a 15 yard penalty and the black players that end the "N" word with an "A" will receive a minor infraction 5 yard penalty.
                  But, if they add "please" to the end, they get a verbal warning and only have to sit out 1 play.

Comment

So we must love gay kissing now. An OMG Comment is over the top. Give me a break.

Comment

Originally posted by Pony Boy View Post
                      The Miami Dolphins fined defensive back Don Jones an undisclosed amount, suspended him from the team and he must undergo educational training before he can return to the Dolphins, according to the team.

He must have done something really bad to have the hammer come down this hard ........ Did he stab someone, get caught using drugs, or maybe a DUI?
                      lol, nope. He twittered his opinion and now has to be re-educated. Welcome to Nazi Germany circa 1935.

Comment

Originally posted by Tombstone RJ View Post
                        lol, nope. He twittered his opinion and now has to be re-educated. Welcome to Nazi Germany circa 1935.
                        It has nothing to do with censorship or free speech. Don Jones can say whatever he wants to say. His employer, a private corporation, is likewise free to respond however they want.

Comment

Originally posted by 400HZ View Post
                          It has nothing to do with censorship or free speech. Don Jones can say whatever he wants to say. His employer, a private corporation, is likewise free to respond however they want.
                          yup end thread

Comment

what did he say, i dont get on social media at all.

Comment

Originally posted by 400HZ View Post

whatever. I realize it's the Dolphins they are a stupid franchise with a stupid owner to begin with but don't kid yourself, this is a complete overreaction. When does an employer get to dictate free speech outside of their work place? Also, the player didn't say anything hateful. Where is the "hate" speech?

Comment

Working...
                              X