Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How bout a hand for 24champ....Masters degree and wedding engagement in the same week!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How bout a hand for 24champ....Masters degree and wedding engagement in the same week!

Studly.

Myrtle beach for honey moon

Comment

I am jealous of the master's degree, wish I would have gotten mine. Not so jealous of the wedding however. Playing with fire there kid.

Comment

Originally posted by Guess Who View Post
        I am jealous of the master's degree, wish I would have gotten mine. Not so jealous of the wedding however. Playing with fire there kid.
        Relax. She's a stripper with a 4 year old kid that wants to move to myrtle Beach so it's all good.

Comment

Nice! And on draft weekend too! Congrats, man. You are awesome.

Comment

Congrats bro. I'll be in the same boat soon but it's my girl getting her masters, lol.

Comment

Like a BOSS!!!!

Comment

Congrats

Comment

You, my friend, are on Fuego....

Comment

Way to be, 24champ. All the bests. You are a top notch dude.

Comment

Masters degree = debt

Wife = Huge debt!

Ha ha Congrats man. At least it's for sure ONE of those things you will never regret!

Comment

Life is full of twists and turns, it sounds like you are navigating them well, good for you. I am so happy for you that you have the joy of raising your daughter. After all you have been through you are an example of the resilience of the human spirit.

Comment

congrats!

Comment

Congratulations! That is something to be proud of.....the Masters. I wish you the best of luck on the engagement.

Comment

Congrats on the Masters degree. I hope the wedding, however, is worth it...

*repeats mantra: It's cheaper to keep her...It's cheaper to keep her...

Comment

Working...
                              X