40: 4.82
    Bench: 23 reps
    Vert: 33.5″

2013 Stats

67 tackles
    6 sacks
    13.5 tackles for loss

What Anunike Brings to the Table

A sixth-year redshirt senior who has battled through a variety of injuries is one of the biggest reasons why the Duke Blue Devils football program is on the map.

Anunike, despite not racking up gawdy numbers is Duke’s all time leading sack artist with 15 over the course of his career. As a senior in 2013, he collected 67 tackles, six sacks, and 13.5 tackles for loss as well as a blocked kick, a forced fumble, and two pass breakups.

He impressed scouts at the Duke pro day with his athletic ability as a former tight end prospect coming out of high school, not dropping a single pass in coverage drills. He was a second-team All-ACC selection this past year, and is considered a, “vocal leader who brings aggressive and emotional personality to the defense … possesses tremendous upper body strength” per the Duke team site.

The Broncos had talked to Anunike’s teammate, cornerback Ross Cockrell prior to the draft as well. Cockrell wound up being picked in the fourth round by the Buffalo Bills, but the Broncos obviously came away impressed with a couple of Duke players since they also signed running back Juwan Thompson.

In the NFL, you can never have enough pass rushers and the Broncos clearly subscribe to that theory. Last year, they kept undrafted free agent John Youboty on the practice squad all season, and if they feel like he’s ready for a bump to the active roster or like they could hold another player on the PS, perhaps Anunike can stick with the team in that capacity. Denver is pretty deep up front, so Anunike faces an uphill battle to make the roster but he’s an interesting prospect.

Tags: 2014 Nfl Draft Denver Broncos Kenny Anunike

http://predominantlyorange.com/2014/...unike-de-duke/
    Last edited by Guess Who; 05-11-2014, 03:46 AM.

Corey Nelson

With the 242nd selection acquired from San Francisco, the Denver Broncos have selected Corey Nelson, LB, Oklahoma.

Nelson suffered a torn pectoral injury in 2013, has fully recovered, and was able to participate in a Pro Day this offseason where he posted solid measurables.

At 6’0″ 231 pounds, he ran a 4.60 second 40 yard dash and threw up 23 bench press reps at 225 pounds, also posting a 33-inch vertical leap.

Through six games this past season before injury, Nelson racked up 27 tackles, three tackles for loss, four passes broken up, a sack, and a pick-six.

This is another athletic linebacker prospect picked up by Denver, a player that can contribute on special teams and might have been drafted higher if not for injury. Former five-star high school recruit and high school All-American.

http://predominantlyorange.com/2014/...n-lb-oklahoma/
    Last edited by Guess Who; 05-11-2014, 03:46 AM.

Comment

Shaquil Barrett, LB/DE, Colorado State
      Here is my favorite UDFA prospect so far, Colorado State utility defensive front seven stud Shaquil Barrett, who is officially listed on the Broncos website as a linebacker.
      Barrett started his college football career at the University of Nebraska-Omaha before they cut the football program there, afte

Bottom Line
      There are times when you see why Barrett might have fallen into day three of the draft. He doesn’t look like an NFL pass rusher physically. He’s a shade over 6’1″ and 251 pounds, built pretty ‘blocky’ as the previously linked scouting report states pretty spot on. He’s not a burner but he’s pretty fast at 4.73. He’s not going to be dunking basketballs like Cody Latimer with a 29-inch vert. He put up just 16 reps of 225 on the bench press.

But this guy simply makes plays. He was lightly recruited coming out of high school in Maryland and wound up signing on to play at Nebraska-Omaha where his brother was a wrestler. When UNO moved to D1, they cut both the football and wrestling programs and suddenly Barrett had colleges clamoring for him.

He wound up signing on with Colorado State and doing a little bit of everything for them, playing as a down lineman at end, standing up as an outside linebacker and rushing the QB, playing inside linebacker, and dropping into coverage.

He is clearly at his strongest when playing up close to the line of scrimmage, and has a wide array of moves to get into the backfield and make plays. You wouldn’t know it just by looking at him, but he’s extremely quick. He uses his hands like an NFL defensive end, and like I said can use a variety of speed moves to make his way to the quarterback.

Barrett seems to understand defensive concepts that should help him make the Denver Broncos’ roster, ultimately. I feel like the fourth round pick the Broncos traded to take Cody Latimer would have been well spent on this kid after watching four of his games from this past season and reading up on him.

At 21 years of age, he’s already got a wife and two kids. He was a team captain at CSU and improved every year he was there. He turned his raw talent into star ability as a senior, and after watching these games I’m personally shocked that he wasn’t selected.

For the Broncos, he will play a hybrid DE/LB role, and he spoke to that per the Coloradoan.
      “They don’t have a lot of depth at the position I play. They have a really good No. 1 (DeMarcus Ware), but that’s about it.”
      Barrett’s college coach Jim McElwain had this to say about him: “He’s a great person, a great father, and he plays the game the way it’s supposed to be played.”
      With a shot to make an NFL roster, I’m putting serious stock into this player.

http://predominantlyorange.com/2014/...olorado-state/

Comment

Matt Pardis

With the 207th overall pick in the 2014 NFL Draft, the Denver Broncos have selected Boise State center Matt Paradis.

Paradis is a 6’3″ 206 pound center prospect who started 25 straight games for the Boise State Broncos and was named 2nd-team All-MWC as a senior.

He was also one of the team captains and a 1st-team All-MWC selection as a junior in 2012.

The Broncos apparently weren’t done looking for interior offensive line depth, and had done their pre-draft work on this kid. It’s not a flashy pick by any means, and Paradis might even be a longshot to make the team, but that won’t be new to him.

He was a defensive tackle and scout team player of the year on the defensive side of the ball as a redshirt freshman, and he didn’t earn a scholarship until his sophomore season in 2011.

This is a hard worker who is a dark-horse to start for the Broncos at center in a year or two.

http://predominantlyorange.com/2014/...c-boise-state/

Former Boise State center Matt Paradis went to the Denver Broncos with the 31st pick of the sixth round of the NFL Draft on Saturday. It was the 207th pick overall.

Former left tackle Charles Leno Jr. went to the Chicago Bears with the 31st pick of the seventh round, No. 246 overall.

Paradis walked on to the Boise State football team as a defensive lineman out of Council High in 2009. He moved to the offensive line in 2010 and was the starting center in 2012 and 2013. He was an All-Mountain West first-teamer in 2012 and second-teamer in 2013.

He is the first Boise State player to start his career as a walk-on and be drafted since tailback Brock Forsey in 2003. He also is the first interior offensive lineman from the school drafted since 1974.

“It’s pretty surreal,” Paradis said on a media conference call. “I came from a really small town as a walk-on and it’s just kind of a situation you never think can happen and it happened. It’s pretty amazing.”

Denver was the only team Paradis visited before the draft.

“He did an outstanding job with the O-line coaches,” coach John Fox told DenverBroncos.com. “He was a guy we’re excited to have and he gives us depth at the position.”

Fox also mentioned that visit in his phone call with Paradis.

“You did such a great job when you came in,” Fox told him. “This is a great opportunity and I know you’ve been waiting a long time for it.”

At least the past eight Boise State players drafted in the sixth or seventh round, dating to 1994, have made their NFL team.

Paradis started 27 games at Boise State, including all 13 games each of the past two years.

In Denver, he’ll join former Boise State left tackle Ryan Clady, a first-round pick in 2008.

“He’s obviously one of the best to ever play at Boise State and you always wanted to be like him, trying to strive to be how good he is,” Paradis said. “So I watched him. He graduated from Boise before I was here but I always followed his career.”

Here is our Paradis profile from December. You also can read a live chat with Paradis from earlier this week.

Listen to Paradis get the Broncos’ call here and coach John Fox discuss the pick here.

Here is a DenverBroncos.com breakdown of where Paradis fits on the roster.

Leno was a three-year starter for the Broncos and he never missed a game during that time. He played right tackle in 2011 and left tackle in 2012-13. He was an All-Mountain West first-teamer last year. He is the fourth straight full-time starter at left tackle drafted, joining Daryn Colledge (2002-05), Clady (2006-07) and Nate Potter (2008-11).

Paradis and Leno are the first pair of offensive linemen from Boise State taken in the same draft since 1974. That year, it was guard Dan Dixon in the 13th round and tackle Al Davis in the 17th round.

Read more here: http://www.idahostatesman.com/2014/0...#storylink=cpy
        Last edited by Guess Who; 05-11-2014, 03:47 AM.

Comment

Kapri Bibbs

Minutes after signing a free-agent contract with the Broncos, former Colorado State running Kapri Bibbs said Saturday night that it's funny how things work out sometimes.
          Last fall, in his only season at CSU, Bibbs became only the third major-college running back to rush for 30 touchdowns (he finished with 31) and also set a Rams single-season rushing record with 1,741 yards.

Despite those remarkable accomplishments, Bibbs did not get his name called during the seven rounds of the NFL draft. That disappointment turned to elation soon after the conclusion of the draft, however, when the phone rang with a free-agent offer from the Broncos.

"I just know God has a plan for me," Bibbs said. "Everybody is excited that I'm going to the Broncos."

Bibbs, 5-foot-9, 212 pounds, met Broncos quarterback Peyton Manning earlier this spring when both were honored with awards at the Colorado Sports Hall of Fame dinner.

"He's cool," Bibbs said of Manning. "He wished me good luck. I told him it would be great if we got to play together. I'm ready to work hard and show that I can play in the NFL."

The Broncos also signed former CSU standout Shaquil Barrett to a free-agent contract. Barrett, a pass-rushing linebacker, was named 2013 Mountain West defensive player of the year.

"They're both good football players," Broncos general manager John Elway said. "They're two guys we're happy to keep in the state."

Comment

Isaiah Burse

Isaiah Burse knew Denver was interested. The Broncos had been in contact with the former Fresno State receiver leading up to the NFL draft and always were positive.
            And it was a good spot for him. Another call from the Broncos came Saturday, as Denver was nearing its selection in the seventh round on the draft's final day. He saw the area code, a 303, and thought: This is it.
            It wasn't, at least as far as being drafted; the Broncos, who had six picks and a bigger concern on defense, were going to use their last choice on a linebacker.
            Such is life over a multiday stretch each year for borderline draft prospects such as Burse and fellow seniors Austin Wentworth and Marcel Jensen.

But soon after, the Broncos were on the line again with Burse and his agents. And as they sorted through free-agent offers and talked with several teams -- including Tennessee, Miami and Cincinnati -- it was Denver that won out for the services of the 5-foot-10, 188-pounder who also played quarterback and safety at Modesto Christian High.

"Teams were blowing up my agent, saying, 'We want him, let's make a deal.' My agent was negotiating and everything, and Denver was upping them every single time," Burse said. "That sold me right there. I was, like, 'Man, they really want me. I'm a Bronco. I want to go to the Broncos.' My agent agreed. It's a good spot.

"I can come in right away and learn from Wes Welker and possibly be the starting punt returner right from the get-go."

Wentworth, an offensive lineman, and Jensen, a tight end, also found good landing spots. Wentworth agreed to a deal with Minnesota and Jensen with Jacksonville.

"I had quite a few (options), I just think I had the best feeling with them," Wentworth said of the Vikings, "they have great opportunity up there with their offensive line and they were always positive on me, they really wanted me.

"I wasn't just some random guy. They really recruited me and I think everything just aligned perfectly. They have spots open, they like me and I like them."
            The offensive line was seen as a need for Minnesota, specifically at left guard. The Vikings selected only one lineman with their 10 picks -- Stanford guard David Yankey in the fifth round, No. 145 overall. Wentworth projects as an interior lineman in the NFL.

He started at right and left tackle and right guard at Fresno State.

Fresno State, which has won back-to-back Mountain West Conference championships, had only two players taken in the draft, both in the second round. Quarterback Derek Carr went to Oakland with the 36th overall selection and wide receiver Davante Adams to Green Bay at 53.

But they put five players onto NFL rosters -- all from an offense that last season generated 546.2 yards and 43.4 points per game. They will be heading off to camps in the next few days.
            Burse is leaving this morning, bright and early. "I'm excited to see what happens," he said. "Just keep working hard and I feel like everything is going to work out, everything will be good."
            Wentworth was expecting an itinerary later Saturday night.

"It's really exciting," he said. "There's some part of it that's a relief to get this whole process over with. I'm ready to get back to football. But it's exciting. It's kind of surreal to say, 'I'm an NFL football player,' but I'm just going to take it in stride and work hard and try to make the 53-man roster."

http://www.fresnobee.com/2014/05/10/...ml?sp=/99/330/

Comment

Steven Clark

AUBURN, Alabama -- Steven Clark was not drafted, but the former Auburn punter will still get a shot in the NFL.

Despite being ranked as one of the top punters in the draft class, Clark had to wait and sign a deal in free agency with the Denver Broncos, he confirmed to AL.com. An average of 1.8 punters have been drafted over the last 21 NFL Drafts and two were selected Saturday in the latter rounds of the NFL Draft.

Clark was a three-time semifinalist for the Ray Guy Award, and proved to be a valuable weapon for the Tigers' offense and defense as a senior. He downed nine punts inside the 10-yard line in the final four games of his senior season, including five inside the 5-yard line, as the Tigers advanced to the BCS National Championship.

"I'd say my biggest thing is just consistency," Clark said during a visit to the NFL Combine. "That's what they want - they want a guy that they know what they're getting every time they step out on the field. That's what I want too. I want to be as consistent as I can be and the ideal thing is to put the ball right where I want it every single time."

Early reports had Clark agreeing to a deal with the Miami Dolphins, but Clark confirmed to AL.com at the time he was still weighing his options. He agreed to a deal with the Broncos an hour later.

Only 20 of Clark's 198 punts over three seasons were returned.

Forty punters have been drafted in the last 23 years. ESPN analyst Mel Kiper rated Clark the best punter on the board entering the draft.

http://www.al.com/sports/index.ssf/2...steven_cl.html

Comment

Brennan Clay

2013: Played in all 13 games, starting 11. Had 7 receptions for 36 yards and rushed for additional 44 yards vs. Alabama in Sugar Bowl. 200 yards rushing, 2 TDs at Kansas State. 2012: Played in all 13 games as RB, WR, and KR. Game-winning TD run in OT vs. Oklahoma State. 2011: Started 4 games, including first 3. Part of a rotation. Third on team with 274 yards rushing. 2010: Saw action as backup RB and KR. High School: 5-star recruit (Scout). Rushed for 2,026 yards and 26 TDs in 2009. Misc: Related to the Falcons' Jacquizz and James Rodgers, according to school bio.
                Analysis

<article> Strengths

Nice patience. Efficient mover. Can catch out of the backfield. Tread remaining on his tires. Tough and durable. Hardworking and dependable. </article> <article> Weaknesses

Lacks ideal bulk and speed. Was never the feature back (ordinary production). Average burst to and through the hole. Limited power, creativity and elusiveness. Cannot drag the pile or string moves together. </article> <article> Draft Projection

Priority free agent </article> <article> Bottom Line

Tough, overachieving, monotone zone runner who generally gets what is blocked for him and has a ceiling as a No. 3 back.

http://www.nfl.com/draft/2014/profil...lay?id=2543840
                </article>

Comment

Mister Cobble

UK Most Valuable Defensive Scout Team Player by UK coaches (2009)

Has started for much of the last two seasons ... Has shown a good combination of strength and quick feet that enable him to penetrate the backfield ... His compact frame makes him difficult to move at the point of attack ... Has played in 23 games, including 13 starts ... Career totals feature 59 tackles, six tackles for loss and three quarterback sacks ... Single-game best is six tackles vs. WKU in 2012.

2012 (Junior): Played in 10 games, starting four ... Played well the first three games before incurring an illness ... Missed two games and spent the remainder of the season rebuilding his strength ... Totaled 25 tackles, 13 of which came in the first three games, including a caereer high of six stops vs. WKU ... Had sacks against Louisville and Vanderbilt.

2011 (Sophomore): Played in all 12 games, starting the final nine ... Led UK's defensive linemen with 33 tackles, including a career high of five vs. Louisville and LSU ... Made three tackles for loss during the season, including a sack at Georgia ... Also credited with a couple of quarterback hurries.

2010 (Redshirt Freshman): Played in one game, the BBVA Compass Bowl, and made one tackle ... Defensive Scout Team Player of the Week for the Florida game.

2009 (Freshman): Redshirted ... Named team's Most Valuable Defensive Scout Team Player as selected by the UK coaching staff.

High School: Two-year first-team all-state honoree at defensive tackle ... Helped spearhead an outstanding defense that led Central High School of Louisville to back-to-back Class AAA state championships ... Dominant presence who often commanded double teams ... Made 89 tackles his senior season, highlighted by 25 tackles for loss, and returned a fumble for a touchdown ... First-team all-state as a junior and senior by The Associated Press and the Louisville Courier-Journal ... Named to the Lexington Herald-Leader "Class of the Commonwealth" listing of the state's top-22 seniors ... Made more than 100 tackles his junior and sophomore years ... Was named District Most Valuable Player as a junior ... Four-year starter in the offensive line as a center and guard ... Team Most Valuable Player two years ... Played for the winning West team in the Kentucky East-West All-Star Game ... The No. 6 prospect in Kentucky as chosen by SuperPrep ... Coached by Ty Scroggins ... "Mister works hard and will be an outstanding player in college," Scroggins said ... Also participated in wrestling, an all-state performer in that sport.

Personal: Born in Louisville, Ky. ... Son of Cassandra Cobble ... Mister is a cousin of former UK quarterback Andre' Woodson ... Major is community and leadership development.

Community Cats: Participated with the Big Blue U Move-In (2011, `12) ... Helped with an event for God's Pantry (2012).

Mister Says ... My nickname is: Sizzle ... When I played football as a kid, I pretended I was: the Hulk ... Other than the NFL, my dream job is: owner or CEO of an NFL franchise ... If I could talk to anyone on Skype it would be: Jesus ... The coolest thing about being at UK is: campus life ... My hidden talent is: I can sew.
                  Last edited by Guess Who; 05-11-2014, 03:48 AM.

Comment

Bennie Fowler

<section> Overview

Michigan native who also competed in track, won a state long jump championship and a state basketball championship. Missed five games during his junior season because of a broken collarbone. Redshirted in 2009 while dealing with a stress fracture in his foot. Appeared in 13 games in '10 (one start) and recorded 14 receptions for 175 yards (12.5-yard average) and a touchdown. Also returned 15 kickoffs for 336 yards (22.4). Scratched 2-20-0 (10.) in '11, but was limited to five games (foot). Recovered a blocked punt in the end zone for a touchdown against Wisconsin. Started 7-of-13 games in '12 -- five as the third receiver, one at "Z" and one at "X" -- and tallied 41-524-4 (12.8). Started 8-of-13 games in '13, catching 36-622-6 (17.3). Also had 16 career rushes for 102 yards (6.4) and a touchdown. Did not play against Purdue (hamstring).
                    </section> Analysis

<article> Strengths

Looks the part with excellent size. Shows the ability to track and adjust. Extends to snatch throws away from his body. Strong and productive after the catch. Good leaping ability. Flashes playmaking ability. Has special-teams experience. Untapped potential. Outstanding pro-day workout. </article> <article> Weaknesses

Needs to get functionally stronger and play with more physicality. Lacks elite top-end speed to separate vertically. Route running needs refinement. Average suddenness in and out of breaks. Lets some throws into his body and drops have been an issue. Intermittent intensity. Has underachiever traits -- motivation and work ethic should be examined. </article> <article> Draft Projection

Rounds 6-7 </article> <article> Bottom Line

Big, talented, underachieving flanker who showed signs of life as a senior after injuries and inconsistency plagued his previous seasons. Is still rough around the edges and questionable hands and passion for the game could prevent him from reaching his ceiling.

http://www.nfl.com/draft/2014/profil...ler?id=2543612
                    </article>

Comment

Greg Hardin

Greg Hardin didn’t hear his name called in the 2014 NFL Draft over the weekend.

In fact, UND’s All-American wide receiver found out about his professional future on social media.

view all offers | add your business

Hardin signed with the AFC champion Denver Broncos shortly after the draft ended.

“Honestly, I didn’t know until I saw on Twitter five minutes ago,” Hardin said about 8 p.m. Saturday. “My agent was still on the phone with the Broncos when I saw the tweet.”

Hardin wasn’t surprised by the outcome Saturday as Denver was one of the handful of teams that was in contact with Hardin of late.

Hardin, 5-foot-11 and 177 pounds, plans to finish his final exams next week in Grand Forks before heading to Denver.

“I’m excited,” Hardin said. “You play your whole life hoping for the opportunity to play after college. Not everyone gets that opportunity. I’m thankful for everyone who helped me get where I am today.”

Hardin, of Bellevue, Neb., finished his career with 216 catches for 3,583 yards and 31 touchdowns. Hardin, who set the school’s all-time receiving yards record, was a two-time all-Big Sky performer.

Denver, led by quarterback Peyton Manning, went 13-3 during the 2013 season. The Broncos lost to Seattle in the Super Bowl.

Denver had the best passing offense in the NFL last season, but lost its second-leading receiver, Eric Decker, to the New York Jets in free agency. The Broncos also drafted one wide receiver in the second round, Indiana’s Cody Latimer.

Denver has been a bit of a landing spot for former UND players.

UND offensive lineman Chris Kuper is retiring after spending the last eight seasons with the Broncos. He was the team’s longest-tenured player when he retired after the Super Bowl.

Former UND tight end Chad Mustard also spent three seasons with the Broncos from 2006-08. Mustard, like Hardin, played high school football in Nebraska.

http://www.grandforksherald.com/cont...denver-broncos

Comment

Greg Latta

2012: Appeared in all 13 games as a reserve ... finished with 12 total tackles, including eight solo stops ... had 1.0 sack and a PBU ... had two solo stops against Eastern Kentucky on Sept. 1 ... recorded first sack at No. 22 Notre Dame on Sept. 8.

College of the Desert: An accomplished basketball player, only took up football in junior college ... played tight end as a freshman at the College of the Desert before moving over to the defensive side of the ball as a sophomore ... had nine tackles, including 1.5 for loss, in seven games played as a sophomore at COD ... junior college coach was Dean Dowty.

High School: Four-year letterwinner in basketball ... all-league in hoops his sophomore and junior seasons.

Personal: Given name is Gregory Kilohana Latta ... born Dec. 27, 1991 ... majoring in kinesiology/exercise science.

http://www.purduesports.com/sports/m...ta_greg00.html

Comment

Bryn Renner

CHAPEL HILL, N.C. - North Carolina quarterback Bryn Renner signed a free agent deal with the Denver Broncos Saturday evening following the final round of the 2014 NFL Draft.

Renne finished his Carolina career as one of the most prolific quarterbacks in program history. He owns the top two single-season touchdown pass totals in school history with 28 in 2012 and 26 in 2011. He also owns the school record for career 300-yard passing games with 10. Renner ranks second in career touchdown passes (64) behind Darian Durant's 68, and he is third in school history in career yards (8,221), career completions (668) and career attempts (1,005).

Renner's senior season ended early after injurying his shoulder in a win over NC State.

http://www.goheels.com//ViewArticle....CLID=209493836

Comment

Aslam Sterling

#77 Aslam Sterling Position: Offensive Line
                            Height: 6-5
                            Weight: 315
                            Class: Senior
                            Hometown: Springfield Garden, N.Y.
                            High School: Bayside HS

2013 (Sr.): Started all 12 games on the offensive line... Started the first four games of the season at left tackle, before moving back to left tackle for the final eight games of the season... Helped pave the way for halfback James Sims second-straight 1,000 yard rushing season

2012 (Jr.): Played in all 12 games, starting eight at right guard and right tackle... Made first start as a Jayhawk against South Dakota State... Helped pave the way for a running game that averaged 4.6 yards per carry and had a 1,000-yard rusher.

2010-11 (Fr.-So. at Nassau CC): Played left tackle at Nassau Community College, started every game of his two-year career with the program... Led the Lions to a combined 19-2 mark... Earned All-Northeast Football Conference honors in both his freshman and sophomore campaigns... Played under Curtis Guilliam at NCC... Helped anchor an offensive line in 2010 that was responsible for a 1,000-yard rusher... Guided NCC to a perfect 11-0 mark and a No. 3 national ranking in 2010.

High School: Earned all-borough and all-city honors, while playing both center and right guard at Bayside High School (Queens, N.Y.).

Personal: Son of April Sterling and Lawrence Sterling... Chose Kansas after receiving interest from West Virginia, Syracuse, Rutgers and Buffalo... Majoring in liberal arts and sciences.

http://www.kuathletics.com/roster.aspx?rp_id=3618

Comment

Jordan Sullen

Tulane FS Jordan Sullen agreed to an undrafted free agent deal with the Denver Broncos, Sullen tweeted Saturday.

"Say hello to Jordan Sullen...of the Denver Broncos! They don't know the monster they just created... To God be ALL the glory...," Sullen tweeted.

Sullen, a 6-foot-0, 200-pounded defensive back made 96 career tackles for Tulane. The Karr High School product played in 45 career games with 25 starts. He also had 2.5 tackles for loss, one forced fumble, 20 pass break-ups and three interceptions on defense, running three times for 25 yards (8.3 avg) on offense and returning 36 kickoffs for 720 yards (20.0 avg) on special teams.

http://www.nola.com/tulane/index.ssf...en_agrees.html

Comment

Working...
                              X