Yosemite HD II (amazing time lapse)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yosemite HD II (amazing time lapse)

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/ZwzY1o_hB5Y?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Nothing interesting about that...looks like just a bunch of random luck!

Comment

I thoroughly enjoyed it. Amazing quality from that camera, holy ****.

Comment

Originally posted by tsmarine5 View Post
        Nothing interesting about that...looks like just a bunch of random luck!
        and

Nothing interesting huh, you must not like gorgeous places.

Random luck? WTF - makes no sense at all. What's lucky about it?

Comment

This is kinda **** I wanna see on a 4K TV when I first experience it in person, just viewing it on my 1080p monitor **** was amazing.

Comment

Looks amazing to me.. Want to enjoy that sky by a campfire with a beer and lovely lays by my side.

Comment

Originally posted by ZONA View Post
              and

Nothing interesting huh, you must not like gorgeous places.

Random luck? WTF - makes no sense at all. What's lucky about it?

How can you deny that what you see in that video is not just crazy...random luck?

Comment

Originally posted by tsmarine5 View Post
                How can you deny that what you see in that video is not just crazy...random luck?
                It's motion control time lapse footage. All the equipment involved is very specifically regulated to capture the type of footage seen in the video. The only thing that makes sense about thinking it's lucky is that you have no idea what you are looking at.

That being said these days anyone with the right equipment, time and setting can get footage like this. The godfather of time lapse photography is Ron Fricke... check out his films Baraka, Samsara and Koyaanisqatsi, which he photographed. There's incredible photography in those films but they are more than just that.

Comment

Working...
                X