Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why didn't Kapri Bibbs get drafted?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    I will rarely say this about a UDFA. But if Bibbs does not make the roster I will be stunned.
    We have very little depth at RB as a whole. Ball, Hillman and Anderson is thin thin thin.

    Comment


    • #47
      Originally posted by LikeABoss5820 View Post
      Because he was the only QB to turn it over?

      QB's touch the ball every snap, of course they'll have the highest amount of turnover on your offense.

      Logic, try it.
      Your reading comprehension needs some work.

      Comment


      • #48
        Back the OP, The reason he was not drafted is simple... GM's and scouts across the NFL did not see anything they feel was worth using a pick on and IF he did get drafted by another team, they felt it was not big deal.

        Take away the homer in Denver fans and Colorado residents and you will also see why he was not drafted, This included the Denver Broncos who felt he was not worth wasting a pick on.

        Comment


        • #49
          Originally posted by OBF1 View Post
          Back the OP, The reason he was not drafted is simple... GM's and scouts across the NFL did not see anything they feel was worth using a pick on and IF he did get drafted by another team, they felt it was not big deal.

          Take away the homer in Denver fans and Colorado residents and you will also see why he was not drafted, This included the Denver Broncos who felt he was not worth wasting a pick on.
          He made a egregious error in declaring. He surprised a lot of people by entering the draft and most felt he would be a 5th rounder or lower.

          His body of work and production wasn't enough to warrant a top 3-4 round selection unless he showed well in workouts and he was around a 4.6 in the 40.
          Had he waited a year and had more production he may have improved enough to be a top back in next years class.

          Comment


          • #50
            Originally posted by OBF1 View Post
            Back the OP, The reason he was not drafted is simple... GM's and scouts across the NFL did not see anything they feel was worth using a pick on and IF he did get drafted by another team, they felt it was not big deal.

            Take away the homer in Denver fans and Colorado residents and you will also see why he was not drafted, This included the Denver Broncos who felt he was not worth wasting a pick on.
            He didn't get drafted because he was a one year wonder who had a bad combine. This was also a deep draft where dozens of players who would normally have been drafted weren't.

            Comment


            • #51
              Originally posted by OBF1 View Post
              Back the OP, The reason he was not drafted is simple... GM's and scouts across the NFL did not see anything they feel was worth using a pick on and IF he did get drafted by another team, they felt it was not big deal.

              Take away the homer in Denver fans and Colorado residents and you will also see why he was not drafted, This included the Denver Broncos who felt he was not worth wasting a pick on.
              Exactly. If the kid played for Iowa State or Marshall no one would be talking about him on this board.

              Comment


              • #52
                Originally posted by elsid13 View Post
                Exactly. If the kid played for Iowa State or Marshall no one would be talking about him on this board.
                What's the feeling now on this kid? I thought considering the almost complete lack of reps he got he really made the most of them. He ran hard and the special teams tackle was sweet. Ball has done squat and showed nothing. I think Bibbs deserves the spot.

                Comment


                • #53
                  Originally posted by footstepsfrom#27 View Post
                  What's the feeling now on this kid? I thought considering the almost complete lack of reps he got he really made the most of them. He ran hard and the special teams tackle was sweet. Ball has done squat and showed nothing. I think Bibbs deserves the spot.
                  Go with 3. Bibbs on psquad

                  Comment


                  • #54
                    Originally posted by SonOfLe-loLang View Post
                    Go with 3. Bibbs on psquad
                    Kubiac carried 5 in Baltimore.

                    Comment


                    • #55
                      Originally posted by SonOfLe-loLang View Post
                      Go with 3. Bibbs on psquad
                      He likely won't make it to the PS. Other teams tried to grab him last year.

                      Comment


                      • #56
                        Originally posted by footstepsfrom#27 View Post
                        Kubiac carried 5 in Baltimore.
                        Bibbs had his moments and outplayed Ball, for sure. So if Kubiak carries 4, he probably makes the team. Not only does Ball get cut, i don't know if anyone would want him. Maybe Fox, but I don't know what the Bears RB situation is like.

                        Comment


                        • #57
                          Originally posted by footstepsfrom#27 View Post
                          Is there really an argument that this kid isn't worthy of being drafted after the year he had? What's the deal? Hopefully we go get him as a UDFA.
                          really? What has he done that has been so spectacular?

                          I mean he has shown flashes. He is big and quick but he was cut last year and placed on the practice squad... so I imagine whatever reason people didn't draft him are the same reasons he cleared through waiver after he was cut.

                          Comment


                          • #58
                            Originally posted by footstepsfrom#27 View Post
                            What's the feeling now on this kid? I thought considering the almost complete lack of reps he got he really made the most of them. He ran hard and the special teams tackle was sweet. Ball has done squat and showed nothing. I think Bibbs deserves the spot.
                            My feeling remain the same. He is fringe player in the league. He needs to play well ST to make a roster.

                            Comment


                            • #59
                              Well he showed more in 2 caries than Ball did in 4 games so if he had gotten the carries that Ball got what might he have done? CJ Anderson was a fringe player too. Now he's the starter and a fantasy pick.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X