Why didn't Kapri Bibbs get drafted?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why didn't Kapri Bibbs get drafted?

Is there really an argument that this kid isn't worthy of being drafted after the year he had? What's the deal? Hopefully we go get him as a UDFA.

Some less talented RBs got drafted that's for sure. My guess is that since he announced he was entering the draft on Twitter without telling CSU's coaching staff that it rubbed some of the scouts the wrong way. Plus he had a pretty bad combine.

He will be a steal for whoever picks him up.

Comment

Why didn't Tiny Richardson get drafted? Or Rashaad Reynolds? Or Christian Jones?

Comment

or Purifoy? jk, but why not Marcus Robinson?

Comment

Bibbs only one year of major college ball, perceived lack of speed, also questions about receiving skills and blocking. That is my guess why he wasn't drafted.

Comment

Originally posted by barryr View Post
            Bibbs only one year of major college ball, perceived lack of speed, also questions about receiving skills and blocking. That is my guess why he wasn't drafted.
            His 40 was terrible but that guy was lightning the second he saw a hole on the field.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnykbr View Post
              His 40 was terrible but that guy was lightning the second he saw a hole on the field.
              Well see since some guys just run better and faster on the football field than they do running with a stopwatch.

Comment

Bibbs to Broncos as well

Comment

Originally posted by Carmelo15 View Post
                  Bibbs to Broncos as well
                  I hope he plays well and makes the team somehow.

Comment

It sounds funny to say this but I'm more excited about this guy that I was about our round 5, 6 and 7 draft picks

Comment

Originally posted by bpc View Post
                      It sounds funny to say this but I'm more excited about this guy that I was about our round 5, 6 and 7 draft picks
                      I think most of us will be more excited about all the signed undrafted guys than the guys the Broncos drafted today.

Comment

Originally posted by bpc View Post
                        Yea, me too. From what I read on him, he had turf toe when he ran the 40. On film he certainly looks like he's running away from people. The dude is strong too, 23 reps on the bench. Vision, balance, strength and a knack for being slippery through the hole. I love this move....we need a guy that can spell Ball and present a different look.

Comment

Originally posted by footstepsfrom#27 View Post
                          Yea, me too. From what I read on him, he had turf toe when he ran the 40. On film he certainly looks like he's running away from people. The dude is strong too, 23 reps on the bench. Vision, balance, strength and a knack for being slippery through the hole. I love this move....we need a guy that can spell Ball and present a different look.
                          If it means taking Hillman's spot, even better. I don't think Hillman will be in the NFL for very long.

Comment

Originally posted by barryr View Post
                            If it means taking Hillman's spot, even better. I don't think Hillman will be in the NFL for very long.
                            He'll make the team this year.

Comment

Originally posted by maven View Post
                              He'll make the team this year.
                              Hope not

Comment

Working...
                              X