Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spring in Colorado

Sucks.

4-9 inches of snow and freezing in ****ing mid May. Damnit. I am a BIG gardener, all I wanted to do was see 200+ iris blooms open before we leave for a year- and they will probably freeze and die.

Had to vent, **** this place.

Originally posted by B-Large View Post
    I am a BIG gardener
    6'5" 275 lb?

Comment

Originally posted by BroncosfanGuy View Post
      6'5" 275 lb?
      That actually made me feel better, I laughed.... Thanks!

Comment

I feel your pain. trying to sell my damned house in CO springs in this crap is not helping. Also I am flying to Denver on Monday and I am not amused by this spring snow nonsense, but que sera sera. Hopefully the snow will help CO with some needed moisture as I seem to recall they are often short on water.

Comment

We had 7 inches of near 90 degree weather in Orlando today, We all have issues to live with.

Comment

Originally posted by OBF1 View Post
            We had 7 inches of near 90 degree weather in Orlando today, We all have issues to live with.
            I lived in Lauderdale for seven years after growing up here on the front range. I'm glad I moved back home. Actually having seasons was reason enough.

Comment

Colorado needs the moisture, you should be happy.

Comment

**** the irises, pull the skis back out and hit A-Basin. SPRING SKIING BITCHES!

Comment

Originally posted by Tombstone RJ View Post
                  Colorado needs the moisture, you should be happy.
                  Mountain snowpack was at or above 100% for most mountain ranges here all winter but that water will go downstream and the 'we're in a drought' talk will start anytime now. I'm already restricted in irrigation yet Other states who get their water from the colorado river basin who are indeed in a drought from the lack of moisture this year have no restrictions on watering. So Nevada, so Utah, so cal, And arizona need moisture.

Comment

Stop complaining. It's going to be 105 here tomorrow and hotter until early October.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronco View Post
                      Mountain snowpack was at or above 100% for most mountain ranges here all winter but that water will go downstream and the 'we're in a drought' talk will start anytime now. I'm already restricted in irrigation yet Other states who get their water from the colorado river basin who are indeed in a drought from the lack of moisture this year have no restrictions on watering. So Nevada, so Utah, so cal, And arizona need moisture.
                      the entire SW needs water, Colorado is no exception. The Western slope has been too dry for too long. I know about the "water rights" issue in CO where CO residents (farmers and ranchers mainly) don't have any rights to the water lol.

Comment

Originally posted by myMind View Post
                        I lived in Lauderdale for seven years after growing up here on the front range. I'm glad I moved back home. Actually having seasons was reason enough.
                        Everyone is different.

I'll enjoy my 86 degrees for the high tomorrow and sunny weather.

Enjoy your 46 degrees for the high and 30 for the low Denver.

Comment

3-5 inches of snow where I am starting midday sunday through monday. The further north and west you go, the higher the totals. Wednesday is supposed to be 75.

...Cant take this no mo.

Comment

You girls need to stop your whining. The snow will be gone in a couple of days and the water is a blessing for the farmers.

that is all i got.

Comment

**** off...have your monkey butlers clean it off.

Comment

Working...
                              X