Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who's left for day 3, and who do you want?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kind of hoping for one of Shayne Skov or Jordan Zumwalt.

Comment

I like Christian Jones, but he's long gone by the time Denver picks.

Actually wouldn't mind another CB like the McGill kid from Utah, but he's another guy that will get taken pretty quickly imo.

I'd love it if they could take him late and stash Brett Smith on the practice squad.

Comment

If we can pick up Michael Sam in the later rounds as a back up to Von Miller, I would be pretty pleased.

Comment

Originally posted by DivineLegion View Post
          If we can pick up Michael Sam in the later rounds as a back up to Von Miller, I would be pretty pleased.
          Why, Sam isn't a SLB.

Comment

RB Andre Williams
            LB Carl Bradford
            Somebody that can return kicks and punts

Comment

NLB: Telvin Smith, Jordan Tripp, Kevin Pierre-Louis

FS, DL, RB

Comment

Originally posted by elsid13 View Post
                Why, Sam isn't a SLB.
                There's been some talk of converting him to a DE/OLB. Apparently, he doesn't really have the coverage skills necessary to drop off the line, but the talking heads are saying he's too undersized to play DE exclusively. If he can play in the 5-tech in certain situations, I think he would be reasonable depth.

6'2" and 261 doesn't sound undersized to me. There are many DE's that are his size or smaller. I wonder what the reasoning is behind the whole "undersized" knock on him.

Comment

Sam will be fortunate to have a long NFL career. If you're not big at DL, then you must have some speed. Sam is neither big or has that great of speed. He can only make it as an OLB in a 3-4 defense where his main and really job is to rush the QB. The Steelers would probably be his best fit, but Sam reminds me a lot of Jeremy Beal, the DL the Broncos drafted a few years ago. He didn't have much size or speed either and where is he now?

Comment

There are a few LBers I like still on the Board:
                    Carl Bradford
                    Christian Jones
                    Telvin Smith
                    Denicos Allen

Comment

Originally posted by Dedhed View Post
                      There are a few LBers I like still on the Board:
                      Carl Bradford
                      Christian Jones
                      Telvin Smith
                      Denicos Allen
                      I'm surprised Bradford is still on the board. I'd be shocked if he lasts long in the 4th though.

Comment

Originally posted by barryr View Post
                        I'm surprised Bradford is still on the board. I'd be shocked if he lasts long in the 4th though.
                        I'm surprised about Bradford too, and I think you're right that he's going to be off the board early this afternoon; but you never know.

Comment

Originally posted by Dedhed View Post
                          I'm surprised about Bradford too, and I think you're right that he's going to be off the board early this afternoon; but you never know.
                          I would take Bradford if still at the Bronco pick because he can play MLB(no guarantee Chaney is going to cut it) but also has experience as a pass rusher at SLB, so in case Miller does something stupid again, there would be a possible replacement. Plus, great value since was seen by most as a 2nd round type.

Irving is going to be the MLB for now at least, which needs to be the case. If he's one of your 3 best LB's, he needs to be on the field and not only playing when Trevathan or Miller come out to rest. The MLB does not have to make the signals if that's the concern, it can be an OLB or even a safety if need be.

Comment

Originally posted by underrated29 View Post
                            Will Clarke and sbj were missed. Feel ealy was taken too but can't remember.

I want exum and Christian jones.

I'll qualify this a little more..

Exum with our 4th

Any of Christian jones, Avery Williamson, Jordan Tripp, yarwin Smallwood, shayne skov in rd 5,6,7 as a pick or trade up

Ufda- kapri bibs, Alfred blue as rbs...the rest I don't care. I would be thrilled!!!

Comment

I'm thinking LB then RB. I'd be willing to trade our 6th and 2 7th to get back into the 5th and call it a day.

Comment

Originally posted by UltimateHoboW/Shotgun View Post
                                I'd be willing to trade our 6th and 2 7th to get back into the 5th and call it a day.
                                yeah, I wouldn't be opposed to that at all.

Comment

Working...
                                X