X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roby=DRC?

Del Rio to the rescue?

Similar measurable and scouting combine numbers

DRC isn't as physical but his ball instincts are better.

Comment

Year one? Def not

Comment

Im not comparing DRC as a vet to a Roby now...but when DRC was young he had the same concerns...and when he came in FA, he was bad in Philly due to scheme...and Del Rio saved him.

Comment

Originally posted by Slade View Post
          Im not comparing DRC as a vet to a Roby now...but when DRC was young he had the same concerns...and when he came in FA, he was bad in Philly due to scheme...and Del Rio saved him.
          I think that's fair to compare them that way.

Comment

Which DRC? The good one or bad one?

Comment

I'd compare him more to Kayvon Webster. Roby is faster and probably isn't as reliable of a tackler but neither of them seem to have good ball awareness.

Comment

DRC just isnt a willing tackler and doesnt have the aggressive attitude like Roby. I like the Deangelo Hall comparison I heard better. Very similar build. Both best in man to man and neither has the best awareness.

Comment

Originally posted by Slade View Post
                  Del Rio to the rescue?

Similar measurable and scouting combine numbers
                  I have never heard of Roby before he was drafted but watching his highlight stuff he does not look anything like DRC. He looks faster, quicker and more intense. As far as Technique DRC looks far superior.

Comment

Originally posted by NorthernistCaliforneeway7 View Post
                    DRC just isnt a willing tackler and doesnt have the aggressive attitude like Roby. I like the Deangelo Hall comparison I heard better. Very similar build. Both best in man to man and neither has the best awareness.
                    YES!!! He reminds me of Hall as well

Comment

I would love if he pans out to be like Deangelo Hall, a 3-time pro bowler

Comment

This was my conclusion when I started digging into Roby. He sounds like he's got a lot of raw talent that needs to be harnessed, much like DRC did. I like his highlights, and can only guess that the coaches were satisfied with his interviews, believing that they can get what they need out of him.

Comment

Working...
                        X