Who will have the best career?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who will have the best career?

Which prospect taken by an AFC West team at the end of the first round will enjoy the most fruitful career? I didn't go with Khalil Mack because obviously he is in another class of prospect.
    Kansas City: Dee Ford OLB/DE Auburn
    6.52%
    Denver: Bradley Roby CB Ohio State
    82.61%
    San Diego: Jason Verrett CB TCU
    10.87%

The poll is expired.

Last edited by F.N.; 05-09-2014, 10:25 AM.

Not the Ferret, and not Ford. Ergo, Roby. Mack can be inconsistent. He is not Von Miller, and Mack has not played Clady or other top Ts. So, we will see, But I like Roby's athleticism to win out......

Comment

I'm gonna go with the guy the Broncos Drafted. Because the Broncos drafted him and i like players on my favorite team more than players on my favorite teams rivals.

Comment

Originally posted by jmz313 View Post
        I'm gonna go with the guy the Broncos Drafted. Because the Broncos drafted him and i like players on my favorite team more than players on my favorite teams rivals.
        Intriguing...I would like to subscribe to your newsletter.

Comment

31. Denver Broncos - Bradley Roby, CB, Ohio State
          It's just not fair that the Broncos get this guy here. Fits a big need for them and is an incredible value if he can keep his rap sheet clean moving forward.

Comment

Roby, because he has that glorious steed on the side of his helmet.

Comment

Roby has a shot at being the steal of the first round... he probably won't live up to that kind of hype but if he's coachable and keeps his nose clean he can have a very solid career with the Broncos.

Verrett may end up being an excellent CB too, or he might be another Alphonso Smith. But, he's gonna get his chance to play in SD. I'm wondering how he'll match up with D. Thomas.

Comment

Originally posted by Tombstone RJ View Post
                Roby has a shot at being the steal of the first round... he probably won't live up to that kind of hype but if he's coachable and keeps his nose clean he can have a very solid career with the Broncos.

Verrett may end up being an excellent CB too, or he might be another Alphonso Smith. But, he's gonna get his chance to play in SD. I'm wondering how he'll match up with D. Thomas.
                Wouldn't he match up against Welker or the likes?

Comment

Originally posted by F.N. View Post
                  Which prospect taken by an AFC West team at the end of the first round will enjoy the most fruitful career? I didn't go with Khalil Mack because obviously he is in another class of prospect.
                  Normally I'd scream "100 post rule" (even though there isn't a 100 post rule). But this is a good first thread by a noob. I truly think that Roby has a shot to have a good at have a great career. He's on a good team. Good coaches that will improve his skill set. The other 2 were reaches.

Comment

Verrett is a much better player than Roby. The ONLY knock on Verrett is he is 5'9.5". If he is 1.5" taller, he goes top 15 which is whack. He has a 39.5" leap. Great ball skills and makeup speed and run defender. I was hoping for Fuller but Verrett was my second choice.

BTW..Roby openly said he would love to be drafted by SD. Now Von has a party partner,lol.

Comment

We shall see. I think Roby starts day one.

Comment

For everybody worried about character concerns. Lets remember Randy Moss. Everybody thought that he would have on/off the field problems. I've never heard of any off the field problems in terms of DUI's or the like. As for on the field problems nothing more than the "Throw me the damn ball" stuff.

Comment

Khalil Mack. Hate that Oakland got this guy

Comment

Originally posted by ColoradoBuff View Post
                            31. Denver Broncos - Bradley Roby, CB, Ohio State It's just not fair that the Broncos get this guy here. Fits a big need for them and is an incredible value if he can keep his rap sheet clean moving forward.
                            I so hope this is true.

Comment

Originally posted by KCStud View Post
                              Khalil Mack. Hate that Oakland got this guy
                              Why? He's a project. He can't play off the LOS at all.

Comment

Working...
                              X