Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Scouts break down of Roby vs. Dennard

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Scouts break down of Roby vs. Dennard

    http://www.stlouisrams.com/videos/vi...2-48317687e046

  • #2
    wow, that's some impressive praise for Roby.

    Comment


    • #3
      We got a steal, if he didn't have a down year and character concerns hes a top 10 pick.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by KevinJames View Post
        We got a steal, if he didn't have a down year and character concerns hes a top 10 pick.
        i know, that video got me pumped. he was pissed too. nice big chip on his shoulder.

        Comment


        • #5
          So fluid, natural in his movements and dripping with talent and potential.
          I don't think he has scratched the surface yet.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by KevinJames View Post
            We got a steal, if he didn't have a down year and character concerns hes a top 10 pick.
            The character concerns are so close to nothing...

            A fight and a .008 with booze. Hardly Earth shattering off the field issues. It's interesting....not one person brought up Manziels off the field BS during the coverage.

            And he had a down year thanks to a nagging injury and a scheme that was horrible. The secondary coach for OSU was let go.

            Comment


            • #7
              It is kind of exciting to see the Broncos finally taking freak athletes. The more I think about this, the more I love the pick. Would have loved a MLB, but this guy makes the team better on day 1.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by enjolras View Post
                It is kind of exciting to see the Broncos finally taking freak athletes. The more I think about this, the more I love the pick. Would have loved a MLB, but this guy makes the team better on day 1.
                Borland day 2...

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by StugotsIII View Post
                  Borland day 2...
                  Would be great! Love the Roby pick though! He's gonna be a beast!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by StugotsIII View Post
                    Borland day 2...
                    If it's in round 3 I am down.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by StugotsIII View Post
                      It's interesting....not one person brought up Manziels off the field BS during the coverage.
                      because they work for networks that want to sell manziel. also he's white and his family is rich, so he can't have character concerns.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        4.39 40 - gotta love the speed

                        Edit - wow, I've seen some places show him running as low as a 4.34 - that's blazing fast. And especially when you consider it's not just a straightline speed guy. Very fluid and turns well.
                        Last edited by ZONA; 05-09-2014, 12:09 AM.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Lestat View Post
                          If it's in round 3 I am down.
                          Does it really matter? If he's the guy you covet why would you wait?

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by extralife View Post
                            because they work for networks that want to sell manziel. also he's white and his family is rich, so he can't have character concerns.
                            Wow

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by errand View Post
                              Does it really matter? If he's the guy you covet why would you wait?
                              You know who used that logic? Josh McDaniels.
                              That's what allowed us the privilege of drafting Richard Quinn and Alphonso Smith.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X