Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Welcome to the Denver Broncos, Bradley Roby.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome to the Denver Broncos, Bradley Roby.

There we go.

I hate the jacket. Cut Him!

Comment

Meh.

Comment

Comment

Some character questions, but he'll get to be mentored by Cha— err...Aqib Talib?

Comment

This is the best pick we could have made @ 31.

CB is a huge need and we filled it. Roby is a day 1 starter.

Comment

I'm diggin the pick. We needed a CB and IMO, he was easily the best one left. Physical guy...I'm good with it.

Comment

One of the major things is the character on the team is good and the coaching staff has shown they know how to develop defensive backs. We'll have to see. My concern is he's a workout wonder.

Comment

I wouldn't have taken Roby but CB was a hole on this team that needed to be filled.

Comment

Let's face it, CB's at the college level aren't really the best consistent tacklers. That's usually something that gets fixed at the pro level. You at least want a guy that is fast, can turn well, cover good and hopefully he has a decent pair of mitts. They can work on his tackling angles and form. He did have a 1st round grade and it was definitely a need for us.

Comment

great.....another osu problem child . hopefully they give him #20. (looks for Clarret Jersey)

Comment

Originally posted by Ratboy View Post
                        This is the best pick we could have made @ 31.

CB is a huge need and we filled it. Roby is a day 1 starter.
                        Yes, we needed CB....he was the "consensus" last 1st round grade. He has upside...his season this year sucked though and he was burned badly at times.

I'm pulling for the kid to turn it around and I'm afraid Desir will go on to have a better career than Roby but we'll see.

Comment

I like it, I knew they were going corner and this guy has legitimate first round talent.

Comment

Does seem to fit with the FA philosophy this offseason too of getting more physical at DB, as everything I read about Roby mentions his size and hitting.

Comment

Physical yet doesn't like to tackle? How is that possible?

Comment

Working...
                              X