Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If teams are willing to trade for Glennon or Mallett, dangle Osweiler.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If teams are willing to trade for Glennon or Mallett, dangle Osweiler.

Right a wrong and burn up the phone lines, Elway.

Glennon is a proven average starter. Mallet is a franchise QB sitting behind Brady. He dropped to the 3rd round due to character issues, but has proven to be a model citizen so far.

Comment

No reason to trade him until we see this preseason if he can play. Not sure any team would want him at this point. Doesn't he have to show something first like Shaub did?

Comment

It wasn't character so much as cocaine.

Comment

Originally posted by Arkie View Post
          Glennon is a proven average starter. Mallet is a franchise QB sitting behind Brady. He dropped to the 3rd round due to character issues, but has proven to be a model citizen so far.
          Mallet is a franchise QB? Where have I been?

Comment

Mallett is a former coke addict who has shown even less than Brosweiler, if that's possible.

Career Numbers:
            Brock Osweiler (2 years) - 13/20, 107 yards
            Ryan Mallett (3 years) - 1/4 17, yards

Comment

Originally posted by Enter The Dragon View Post
              Mallet is a franchise QB? Where have I been?
              Potential franchise QB. Nobody is a sure-fire franchise QB before they start a game. He fell because of unproven rumors.

Comment

Originally posted by pricejj View Post
                Mallett is a former coke addict who has shown even less than Brosweiler, if that's possible.

Career Numbers:
                Brock Osweiler (2 years) - 13/20, 107 yards
                Ryan Mallett (3 years) - 1/4 17, yards
                It's not fair to either one of them considering they're backing up Peyton and Brady. They both have some trade value.

Comment

Mallet is a franchise QB sitting behind Brady.
                  negative.

Comment

I don't think the young backups are as in play as many assume. Cousins was supposedly the guy everyone was expecting to be dealt for a high pick and their has been no talk about interest for him.

if any of these guys are traded, including Osweiler, it won't be for anything more than a mid round pick.

Comment

Originally posted by BroncosfanGuy View Post
                      negative.
                      I said look at his name...

Comment

it would not be wise to trade away a guy that knows the manning system for 2yrs for a guy that would need to be taught it all over....i like brocks size and arm and compared to whats left I say we keep him and if we need to take a qb look at Brock Jensen in the late rounds...guys a proven winner and a 4yr starter.

Comment

The big hurdle we have in trading Os is the fact that Elway is president of the Brock Osweiller fan club. So it won't happen.

Comment

Mallet is a franchise QB sitting behind Brady.
                            Lolwut?

Comment

Originally posted by Agamemnon View Post
                              Lolwut?
                              The way I see it is Mallett entered the season as the top QB prospect. Gabbert was also in the mix. Cam Newton came out of nowhere to take the top spot. Mallett was regarded 2nd at the end of the season on the field. He fell during the draft vetting process due to character concerns. Belichick invested a 3rd on him and hasn't had to use him. He's only 25 and seems as good of a prospect as when he was 22. Maybe better since he's been the clean model citizen up there in Boston for three years.

Comment

Working...
                              X