Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Factory of Sadness (Caption this)

http://www.clevescene.com/cleveland/...&autoplay=true
    Last edited by bronco militia; 05-08-2014, 12:48 PM.

The suckage is strong in Browns land

Comment

Mo, Curly, Larry.

Comment

"Let's go get some nacho's from flying J, Haslam could use the business and maybe Couch will give us some extra cheese if we mention how good he was at Kentucky."

Comment

Poor jersey selection is just one of many side effects of Low Testosterone in middle aged men.

Comment

What cracks me up is the names on their jersey's. Could be a clue to their teams suckage.

Comment

I will say this, when they came here a couple years ago we tailgated with a large group and they were some of the friendliest fans I have met from another team. I know it's different in their house, but man their misery has just beaten them down that they were just docile.

I almost feel bad for them, and also give them props for hanging in there.

Comment

**** town, **** team

Comment

"After all these years, a trio of Browns fans are praying that owner Jim Haslam is ready to build a Bridge and let the Water flow under it. Cleveland longs for Teddy Bridgewater."

Comment

They suck so bad, I don't even remember Frye. When did he play?

Comment

'So Johnny football said we get the extra bonus if we stand close to the Browns desk'

Comment

Originally posted by crowebomber View Post
                        Poor jersey selection is just one of many side effects of Low Testosterone in middle aged men.
                        This is a fact. That said, Tim Couch's wife is really hot.

This is more indicative of the economic state of the Browns fans. I gave my Cutler jersey away when he was traded and have a Manning Jersey.

Comment

Are we sure that is not a man?

Comment

Originally posted by underrated29 View Post
                            Are we sure that is not a man?
                            If so I would have a lot to reevaluate in my life.

Comment

Originally posted by gunns View Post
                              What cracks me up is the names on their jersey's. Could be a clue to their teams suckage.
                              "I found the punchline to be the funniest part of the entire joke."

Comment

Working...
                              X