BOLD (and not so bold) Draft Predictions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BOLD (and not so bold) Draft Predictions

This isn't a thread for discussion! I want to see actual predictions of what will happen. Here's mine.

1. Johnny Football will be the 2nd overall pick, maybe even 1st if a team jumps the Rams.

2. Khalil Mack goes no earlier than 5 overall.

3. Mike Evans wins ROY

4. Gilbert wins DROY

5. Dee Ford is a top 20 pick, maybe like 22ish range but he isn't getting past 25

6. Only 2 qb's are taken in round 1. Manziel at 2, Bortles around 20ish.

7. Greg Robinson has the best career out of anybody in this draft.

8. Storm Johnson is far and away the best running back in this draft and is a finalist with Sammy Watkins and Mike Evans for ROY.

9. The 2nd round of this draft has a much bigger impact in the NFL than the 1st round.

10. Roby is out of the league in 5 years, Metzenburger in 3.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand for the Broncos....

11. We trade back, and then we trade up. We end up selecting 3 times in the 2nd round.

12. If Jordan Mathews is there during our first pick, he is a Bronco .

13. No MLB, or MLB "type" is selected before the 4th round.

Let me keep ranting.... non broncos....

14. Ward creeps into the bottom of the 2nd and no ESPN announcers even mention his name until he's picked.

15. Vikings fans are thrilled with whomever they pick and claim to be going to win the super bowl next year, and cowboys fans are plum pissed off and create 100's of meme's for the internet to prove their dissatisfaction.

15 predictions... I have to hit on one of these right?

Broncos trade out of the first round!

Comment

Johnny Jackass goes to the Cowpies

Denver trades up for Dennard

Comment

Originally posted by iforgotmypassword View Post
        This isn't a thread for discussion! I want to see actual predictions of what will happen. Here's mine.

1. Johnny Football will be the 2nd overall pick, maybe even 1st if a team jumps the Rams.

3. Mike Evans wins ROY

4. Gilbert wins DROY

5. Dee Ford is a top 20 pick, maybe like 22ish range but he isn't getting past 25

8. Storm Johnson is far and away the best running back in this draft and is a finalist with Sammy Watkins and Mike Evans for ROY.

9. The 2nd round of this draft has a much bigger impact in the NFL than the 1st round.

11. We trade back, and then we trade up. We end up selecting 3 times in the 2nd round.

14. Ward creeps into the bottom of the 2nd and no ESPN announcers even mention his name until he's picked.

15. Vikings fans are thrilled with whomever they pick and claim to be going to win the super bowl next year, and cowboys fans are plum pissed off and create 100's of meme's for the internet to prove their dissatisfaction.

I would agree that logic. I like this idea also. Trading back in the 1st and then trading up in the 2nd and having 3 picks in the 2nd is very good logic.

Comment

My #9 prediction goes hand in hand with my #11 wet dream prediction.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigdawg26 View Post
            Broncos trade out of the first round!
            Yeah, maybe with the Cards, who then get a QB and the coveted fifth year option for 1st rounders. The Cards can't trade with the Seahawks, so #31 will be their last chance. If there are some of the top QBs still there at 31 it will happen.

Comment

Trade Oz, draft Bridgewater..

Comment

Originally posted by HorseHead View Post
                Trade Oz, draft Bridgewater..
                Won't happen duder...

Comment

id say shazier wins Droy

Comment

DROY- CJ Mosely- Denver Broncos

Comment

Here's a couple...

No QB's in the first 10 picks...unless it's somebody that trades up...

Denver doesn't pick at 31 they either trade up or trade down...

Comment

Originally posted by iforgotmypassword View Post

3. Mike Evans wins ROY

4. Gilbert wins DROY

My bold prediction, is that all your predictions are wrong!

Comment

Originally posted by BMORE View Post
                          My bold prediction, is that all your predictions are wrong!
                          I'll put 1 million dollars on prediction #15

Comment

More than 2 QB's will go in the 1st round. That 5th year option is too enticing, if there are guys hanging around at the end of the 1st teams will move back up.

Comment

Originally posted by Hercules Rockefeller View Post
                              More than 2 QB's will go in the 1st round. That 5th year option is too enticing, if there are guys hanging around at the end of the 1st teams will move back up.
                              How many coaches who need a QB are going to be around for 5 years?

Comment

Working...
                              X