ROBERT AYERS: Broncos mis-used me, Von Miller got in the way

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ROBERT AYERS: Broncos mis-used me, Von Miller got in the way

Whatever gets you through your day, Robert ....

Eh, he wasn't awful. He made tons of mistakes though and was drafted by another regime. Probably didn't get the love he wanted. I bet he just misses Denver.

Comment

Von played in Tennessee too?

Comment

They sure misused him making him not contain the outside when Wilson kept abusing his over pursuing ass

Comment

He had a lousy first step. I said that when he was drafted and it panned out over the years. Best wishes Robert, perhaps the Giants will get more out of you.

Comment

Great backup and rotational guy. I hope he can capitalize on a tradition of good DE's in NY.

Never a career sack artist, but a good player nonetheless.

Comment

Eh, whatever. Good luck in NY. Let's see who gets in your way now.

Comment

Here's a concept if you want game time: play better than the other guys.

Ayers was given every opportunity to suceed. He's just not that good.

Comment

If Ayers only notched 3 sacks, as a Tennessee senior, obviously he was drafted for his run-stuffing ability. I don't know why he has sour grapes. Sacking QBs has never been his specialty...

Comment

lmao ok Bobby.

Comment

Originally posted by Atwater His Ass View Post
                      Here's a concept if you want game time: play better than the other guys.

Ayers was given every opportunity to suceed. He's just not that good.
                      Clearly NFL coaches love to bench their best player, because no real coach wants to succeed in the NFL.

Comment

I guess he's not a 'big picture' guy.

Know your role, Robert.

Comment

I think of the draft where we had two first rd picks and blew both of them.,those should have been franchise stalwarts right now.

Comment

Yep...Von totally kept Robert from keeping contain in the Super Bowl.

Comment

I really wanted Denver to resign him, honestly. I think he's much better than he gets credit for.

Jackson and (hopefully) Wolfe made him expendable, but I think he'll be a good addition for New York.

Comment

Working...
                              X