Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kid Friendly Section?

Hello All,

Bringing my 5 year old son down for his first game against the Chiefs in Week 2. Is there a section that is known to be kid friendly / more family oriented? My biggest concern is sight lines for him. I remember that there are some lower sections that have a split in them so maybe row 32 or so would be the first row after the rail...that might be ideal.

Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

Awesome, I brought my son home from the hospital in a Bronco shirt but good luck getting a 5 year old to pay attention to anything game related on the field ...... he will like Thunder and all the smoke.

Comment

I have a 11 and 10 year old and they are probably ready to worthy of money spent on a Broncos game. Best section would be club because most of those people are surrounded by their boss or colleagues and therefore cannot be cussing.

Comment

Try WRP. It's the most kid-friendly section.

Comment

I hope somebody sparks up a joint in whatever section you choose to sit in.

Comment

You can see from anywhere even if you're a shorter kid. It depends on what they want to do. If they want to be able to get up a lot and maybe show a poster, a rail seat is probably the best option. As far as adult language goes, it's never any worse than when you're at the mall. The team is good so there won't be too many angry tirades. If we're losing and badly, it will fell like an episode of Deadwood.

Comment

Originally posted by DomCasual View Post
              bwhaha

Comment

Originally posted by Kaylore View Post
                You can see from anywhere even if you're a shorter kid. It depends on what they want to do. If they want to be able to get up a lot and maybe show a poster, a rail seat is probably the best option. As far as adult language goes, it's never any worse than when you're at the mall. The team is good so there won't be too many angry tirades. If we're losing and badly, it will fell like an episode of Deadwood.
                this

honestly there really isn't a kid friendly section other than club/luxury seating.

Comment

Originally posted by Pony Boy View Post
                  Awesome, I brought my son home from the hospital in a Bronco shirt but good luck getting a 5 year old to pay attention to anything game related on the field ...... he will like Thunder and all the smoke.
                  Yep this, took my 5 and 10 year olds (at the time) to Manning's 1st game as a Bronco vs duh bears in the PS here in Chicago. My 5 year old didn't notice there was a game on the field until late in the 3rd quarter but as long as we kept feeding him he was fine.

Comment

Originally posted by Cutler Throw That Ball View Post
                    I hope somebody sparks up a joint in whatever section you choose to sit in.
                    Hey you classless asshat, we are talking about a Bronco's fans 5 year old son here so go troll somewhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by DomCasual View Post
                      Don't get the acronym - probably don't want to?

Comment

Originally posted by Kaylore View Post
                        Thanks. He's heard it all so no worries there. Thanks. Hope I run into you again - haven't seen you since around 2006 ish...prior to Broncos / Pats playoff game. You going?

Comment

When I was little, I loved the Broncos, but I never watched a game closely or all the way through until I was around 10-11. The best thing to do back then was to go to Zephyrs games, where you could run up and down the aisle and had a lot of chance of getting a foul ball. Never too crowded.

I've been a few times to Coors Field with my buddy and his 5 and 7 year old sons. They don't seem to care much about the game, but love to know when there is a home run and where Dinger is. They also love the jumbo-tron and tee shirt throwing.

Take your kid for the whole experience, but don't expect them to give much of a care about the field of play. As for sections, you always run the risk at a football game of being next to some loud drunk a-hole. Club and the north end zone may be the most family friendly areas.

Comment

Originally posted by BroncosCanada View Post
                            Don't get the acronym - probably don't want to?
                            He is referring to the War Religion and Politics thread on the mane.

Comment

Originally posted by Pony Boy View Post
                              Hey you classless asshat, we are talking about a Bronco's fans 5 year old son here so go troll somewhere else.
                              Cheers.

Comment

Working...
                              X