Top OM draft moments

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Top OM draft moments

I remember my first year here that Garcia Bronco broke his computer over the selection of Lelie. Any others?

I've been lurking for a few years before I finally started posting. I remember when we took Webster last year, the sky was falling for quite a few posters.

Comment

The Tebow selection will never be topped for sheer selection of reactions.

Comment

Originally posted by TD4HOF View Post
        The Tebow selection will never be topped for sheer selection of reactions.
        It's a good thing I was just lurking at that point. I was pissed.

Comment

Cutler pick was my favorite.

Comment

started lurking here around when they took Cutler. I was kind of irritated and didn't know who Cutler was other than a guy from Vandy I couldn't remember ever seeing play. and I didn't think too much about the QBs that year since I didn't think Denver was taking one. so espn's cameras panned to Cutler talking on the phone while the bottom line said Denver just traed up. I couldn't figure out why. Then Denver drafted him. I couldn't figure out why. I was thoroughly confused. I googled his name and found out Jay Cutler was a bodybuilder. Then I I began reading this site and it blew my mind how many people had Cutler avatars before draft weekend was over.

yeah, cool story bro. but I was pretty amazed at how many ppl already had avatars of a Vanderbilt QB

Comment

George Foster selection was epic. When we passed on Kwame Harris people were livid.
              Then you add in so many that wanted McGahee, Joseph, Johnson or Brayton.

Comment

The trading up for Jarvis Moss was beauty.

Comment

The emotional overreaction from posters is what makes me laugh. The player could be a good one, but some people will hate him because they think 1. he was taken too high, 2. not the guy they had a hardon for or 3. played for a college they can't stand.

Comment

Originally posted by Archer81 View Post
                    The emotional overreaction from posters is what makes me laugh. The player could be a good one, but some people will hate him because they think 1. he was taken too high, 2. not the guy they had a hardon for or 3. played for a college they can't stand.

3. Ya that's me with the dream.

**** UCLA

Comment

Originally posted by Archer81 View Post

Hopefully we will trade up tomorrow and get Dennard or Gilbert. I really don't think there would be any people opposed and we could all just talk about how great Elway is.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronc0guy View Post
                        Hopefully we will trade up tomorrow and get Dennard or Gilbert. I really don't think there would be any people opposed and we could all just talk about how great Elway is.
                        my guess is there would be posters who erupted because Denver took the wrong CB or because they didn't take a LB or because the Broncos traded Tebow

Comment

I was pretty pissed when Denver took phillip blake. I had him ranked as a 7th rounder or UDFA......and I was right....fricking worthless pick in the 4th round.

proof, I started this thread.

http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthr...=phillip+blake
                          Last edited by jebures; 05-07-2014, 08:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Broncenstein View Post
                            Cutler pick was my favorite.
                            http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?t=41478

Comment

oh year another one was a corner from San Diego St one year....Jeff Schoate?

Comment

Working...
                              X