Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Broncos Fans Unite!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Broncos Fans Unite!

    https://facebook.com/calionelove

    I go to a couple games a year and why not tailgate or have a cold one? FB connect as long as you can handle some of my inappropriate humor from time to time.

  • #2
    I tailgate pretty much every home game, but **** Facebook.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Rabb View Post
      I tailgate pretty much every home game, but **** Facebook.
      Nice! In the main lot? I hear ya on FB, but I still use it to keep in touch. Im in the Springs and will accept my Broncos brothers. Send requests if you FB guys!

      Comment


      • #4
        I sent you a request. Ill be driving up from Texas for a game early in the season, before the weather has a chance to get bad and prevent me from going like last year when I had tickets to the Titans game. Would love to meet some fellow maners and do some tailgating.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Bronc0guy View Post
          I sent you a request. Ill be driving up from Texas for a game early in the season, before the weather has a chance to get bad and prevent me from going like last year when I had tickets to the Titans game. Would love to meet some fellow maners and do some tailgating.
          Right on man. All are welcome. Plus you never know when tickets may be needed!

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Enter The Dragon View Post
            Nice! In the main lot? I hear ya on FB, but I still use it to keep in touch. Im in the Springs and will accept my Broncos brothers. Send requests if you FB guys!
            I had a pass in M but now I just go wherever the people I normally hook up with go. Either one of you feel free to PM me if you are going to a game, would love to meet more maners!

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Rabb View Post
              I had a pass in M but now I just go wherever the people I normally hook up with go. Either one of you feel free to PM me if you are going to a game, would love to meet more maners!
              Right on. Aiming for the 49ers game. Enjoy the draft!

              Comment

              Working...
              X