Ok With

Hate

Wish we would draft but, won't

1. Dri Archer
    2. DeAnthony Thomas
    3. Paul Richardson

Head spinning after reading title.

Comment

I love sexy lingerie, but I'm ok with both my wife and I having enough energy to care to try at all at the end of the day.

I hate you tube commercials that are longer than the video.

Wish we would draft Clowney or Gilbert, but we won't.

Comment

Love: Gilbert/Mosely/X/Fuller/Beckham

Like: Verrett/Roby/Shazier/DESIR (my 2nd round or later sleeper from local Lindenwood)/Cooks/Ealy/Ford

Hate: Yankey/Moncrief/Benjamin/Lee/Matthews

As always...depends on where we draft them. I would LOVE to end up with any of my loves for both 1st and 2nd round picks (yes we will need to make a move up probably). Desir, I think, will be a stud so if we got him in the 2nd/3rd..that would ROCK.

I wouldn't take Skov/Borland/Smallwood any higher than 3rd but damn..that is such a need for us.

Excited as always for draft day.

Comment

Would Love Mosely, Shazier, Hageman, Beckham, Fuller in first round

would be ok with an olineman in first round

would hate a safety in the first round, unless it's Dix and that ain't happen'n.

Bold Prediction: Brett Smith gets drafted in the third round, possibly earlier, but before Tajh Boyd, Logan Thomas, Aaron Murry.... Even if he doesn't, he's still a better QB prospect than some of the guys coming out of big time programs.

Comment

Originally posted by Tombstone RJ View Post
            Would Love Mosely, Shazier, Hageman, Beckham, Fuller in first round

would be ok with an olineman in first round

would hate a safety in the first round, unless it's Dix and that ain't happen'n.

Bold Prediction: Brett Smith gets drafted in the third round, possibly earlier, but before Tajh Boyd, Logan Thomas, Aaron Murry.... Even if he doesn't, he's still a better QB prospect than some of the guys coming out of big time programs.
            Nice list but 4 of the 5 listed we won't even get a sniff of, except Hageman who might be there when we pick. He has just about everything a dt should have to be great but he also carries a gigantic risk potential. For a first round pick he is a huge risk IMO.

Comment

Love: Beckham/Dennard/Donald/Mike Evans/Maziel/Mack/Gilbert/Storm Johnson/Mathews

Like: Shazier/Haggeman/Garrapolo/Bortles/Fuller/Varett/UCLA dude/Jordan Tripp/Barr

Hate: Roby/Savage/Metzenburg/Marquise Lee/ any RB not names storm Johnson

Would break the TV: Stanley - Jean Baptiste

Love more than I could possibly love a human child: Trading back into the 2nd, and trading back up into the 2nd. three 2nd rounders, three impact players. ssshhwiiiing.

Comment

Originally posted by driver View Post

Nice list but 4 of the 5 listed we won't even get a sniff of, except Hageman who might be there when we pick. He has just about everything a dt should have to be great but he also carries a gigantic risk potential. For a first round pick he is a huge risk IMO.
                Yep, unless the Broncos trade up or one of them falls. It's a love list, not a reality list. I'm not even sure Hageman will make it to 31.

Comment

Love Defense

Ok with OL, even QB and RB

Hate taking ANY WR

There are players that look appealing to me but at the end of the day nobody knows how any of these guys will translate in the NFL. I trust Elway to do what's right for the Broncos.....and that's not taking a WR, unless it's an UDFA, and lots of defense.

I think Manzel will be a bust or at least semi bust and possibly Clowney. But what I believe hasn't panned out well this year.

Comment

Could be ok with any position in the 1st other than QB, RB.

Comment

Really want Mosley or Dennard

Comment

Love:

1st round: Gilbert, Dennard, Dix, Zack Martin, Shazier, Mosley
                        2nd Round: Lattimer, Gaines, Baptiste, Matthews, Devante Adams, Bitonio, Joyner, Ward, ASJ
                        3rd: Allen Robinson, C.J. Fiedorowicz, Easley, Martin, Desir, Kareem Martin
                        4th: Dri Archer, Trent Murphy, Aaron Colvin
                        5th: Exum, Urshaul, Marq Huff, Kerr
                        6th: John Brown, Jordie Tripp, Tre Boston, Shaq Evans, Brock Vareen, Max Bullough
                        7th: James Morris, Starr

Like:

1st round: Fuller, Xavier, Verrett, Lee
                        2nd round: Bucannon, Crichton, Hyde, Gabe Jackson, Van Noy
                        3rd round: McGill, Tre Mason, Andre Williams
                        4th round-7th:Will Sutton, Gaffney, Janis, Swanson, McKinnon

Hate:

1st-7th:
                        Roby, Benjamin, Borland, Jeffcoat, Hampton, Anthony Johnson, Seantrel, Sam

We won't draft:
                        Probably all the players I love...

Comment

Jordan Tripp won't make it out of round 4.

Comment

Working...
                          X