Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rolandftw
    replied
    I don't think Flowers is that big of a loss for KC. With that said, it makes a mediocre secondary even worse. Chiefs do need to clear up cap, but if they were going to move him, have to think they would have done so in earlier in the offseason when they could have spent some money

Leave a comment:

• KCStud
    replied
    Originally posted by broncosteven View Post
    So fantastic that the Dominant D gave up how many 2nd half points?
    That was Kendrick Lewis, Dunta Robinson and Quienten Demps. Again you have no clue what you are talking about as usual.

Leave a comment:

• broncosteven
    replied
    Originally posted by KCStud View Post
    Cooper was fantastic in the playoff game. His only bad games were SD and DEN which is to be expected from a rookie.
    So fantastic that the Dominant D gave up how many 2nd half points?

I remember him getting burned a couple times in that game. He was bad the 2nd half of the season.

Leave a comment:

• Shananahan
    replied
    You think Kansas City could move Flowers without a drop-off on defense?

Speaking of, do you think the defense will improve, stay the same or decline somewhat this upcoming season?

Leave a comment:

• KCStud
    replied
    Brokebacksteven cracks me up. You don't know anything about the Chiefs. Haha

Leave a comment:

• KCStud
    replied
    Originally posted by broncosteven View Post
    Yep Smith had such a great year I forgot his name.

Cooper tailed off the last half of the season to the point where he was getting embarrassed on the field if your expecting him to get better (which I guess he can't get much worse) your fooling yourself.

There was a reason Cooper was a street FA.

The ball control O and one dimensional pass rush helped cover the weak secondary of your D.
    Cooper was fantastic in the playoff game. His only bad games were SD and DEN which is to be expected from a rookie.

Leave a comment:

• broncosteven
    replied
    Originally posted by Agamemnon View Post
    I really have to wonder how the Chiefs plan to win any games this year.
    Just like last year, hoping to get lots of backup QB's playing their 1st games in the NFL.

kFc fans think it is harder to play a backup rook QB playing his 1st game because there is no tape on him!
    There is no tape on him because they are backups that can't win the starting job!

Just like saying scoring too fast is bad.

Leave a comment:

• oubronco
    replied
    Shanahan

Leave a comment:

• broncosteven
    replied
    Sean Smith had a nice year last year. He was our best CB. Marcus Cooper played nice for a rookie and should get better. Last year was his first year ever playing CB. Add a draft pick and that's 3 guys. Some youth there tho
    Yep Smith had such a great year I forgot his name.

Cooper tailed off the last half of the season to the point where he was getting embarrassed on the field if your expecting him to get better (which I guess he can't get much worse) your fooling yourself.

There was a reason Cooper was a street FA.

The ball control O and one dimensional pass rush helped cover the weak secondary of your D.

Leave a comment:

• Punisher
    replied
    Eagle Bate

Leave a comment:

• Agamemnon
    replied
    I really have to wonder how the Chiefs plan to win any games this year.

Leave a comment:

• Shananahan
    replied
    Marcus Cooper played nice for a rookie and should get better. Last year was his first year ever playing CB. Add a draft pick and that's 3 guys.

Leave a comment:

• KCStud
    replied
    Originally posted by cutthemdown View Post
    With the cap skyrocketing I don't think 6 million or so a yr is all that much money for a starting corner.

Maybe he isn't as good as I thought?
    He's hurt a lot and was told to play the slot last year. Writing is on the wall.

Leave a comment:

• Garcia Bronco
    replied
    Flowers is the best CB they have. I'd take the Virginia Tech Hokie on this team.

Leave a comment:

• cutthemdown
    replied
    This has been discussed for weeks and it's good business. I love Flowers but he's making too damn much (thanks Pioli) and he doesn't fit our scheme. He's built for the cover 2. This is a big reason why the Chiefs don't have money right now.

Dorsey is trying to get something for him now instead of just letting him go for nothing. If/when he's cut next year the Chiefs get $7.5 million in cap savings.
    With the cap skyrocketing I don't think 6 million or so a yr is all that much money for a starting corner.

Maybe he isn't as good as I thought?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X