Jack Mother ****ing Bauer!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jack Mother ****ing Bauer!!!!

Watched the first 2 hours with a hard on. This time he's gonna save the world from that bitch Caitlin Stark.

**** yeah, it's good to have him back.

Dude is a bad ass.

Comment

Murica **** yeah! Torture fear hating terrorists... Also in for Chloe in gstring...

Comment

man I missed this shown feels like this is the real finale though

Comment

Don't know why I could never get into it. I watched most of the first season and gave up.

PS. Also why didn't they have him stuck in LA traffic for 2 hours? Or at least driving somewhere that took 30 minutes.....

Comment

Jack Bauer is a coke fanatic... just say'n.

Comment

Great episode

Comment

Originally posted by Tombstone RJ View Post
                Jack Bauer is a coke fanatic... just say'n.
                Gotta be to stay sane in this f'ed up world of religion, political warfare, cultural warfare, actual warfare, insecurities, ignorance, and drama.

Comment

I loved 24, seen every episode. However season 5-7 were getting a little old .5 way through.

All the plots were very similar and now I cannot ever remember which plots were for which seasons. Anyway, looking fwd to seeing the new show. Too bad 24 has become 12 though.

Comment

Originally posted by Wes Mantooth View Post
                    man I missed this shown feels like this is the real finale though
                    Yep. It did feel pretty familiar though, which is a good thing.

Comment

I am so happy that Jack is back, but please, dear God kill Chloe brutally!

I hate her character so much. Always the scrunched up bitch face and now she is turning into Dragon Tattoo lady. Every good likeable character has met his or her maker, yet for some reason this bitch is immortal.

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoMan4ever View Post

I hate her character so much. Always the scrunched up b**** face and now she is turning into Dragon Tattoo lady. Every good likeable character has met his or her maker, yet for some reason this b**** is immortal.
                        I always liked Chloe and her heteroclite behaviors.

I saw some trailers of the new show and I am not sure how I will like the new Chloe but I will keep an open mind.

Her and Jack should ****. She would be a strange ride.

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoMan4ever View Post

I hate her character so much. Always the scrunched up b**** face and now she is turning into Dragon Tattoo lady. Every good likeable character has met his or her maker, yet for some reason this b**** is immortal.
                          She is better as Gail the Snail.

****, it was on last night? I was watching the hockey game and Angels vs Yanks. Fox has it on their website? Hulu?

Comment

Glad its back enjoy it alot. Yvonne was a great addition loved her in Chuck

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	53.2 KB
ID:	2351452

Comment

Working...
                              X