Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

With the 31st pick in the 2014 NFL Draft, the Denver Broncos select...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• With the 31st pick in the 2014 NFL Draft, the Denver Broncos select...

Channel your inner Elway
    C.J. Mosley
    11.49%
    Ryan Shazier
    32.18%
    Jason Verrett
    3.45%
    Kyle Fuller
    13.79%
    Bradley Roby
    6.90%
    Phillip Gaines
    0.00%
    Joel Bitonio
    2.30%
    Donte Moncrief
    1.15%
    Jimmie Ward
    3.45%
    Xavier Su'a-Filo
    6.90%
    Other
    18.39%
    Last edited by pricejj; 05-03-2014, 03:09 PM.

Oh because that other 17 page thread a few links down wasn't enough.

Comment

Fully confident it would be Fuller, Mosely or Shazier if they are there.

I think we trade down unless one of them slip.

But to answer the OP, i would say Jason Verrett.

Comment

Really hoping for Fuller.

Comment

I don't think Fuller will be there, but if he is that's my guess.

Comment

Will be a typical Broncos draft....OM pointy heads who think they know everything will need several rolls of duct tape to keep their pointy heads from exploding as the Broncos draft someone they don't like.

Comment

Originally posted by errand View Post
              Will be a typical Broncos draft....OM pointy heads who think they know everything will need several rolls of duct tape to keep their pointy heads from exploding as the Broncos draft someone they don't like.
              It's funny to see the transition. Not too long ago CJ Mosley was the greatest LB ever. Now Shazier is the preference. Now Kyle Fuller's name is up in everyone's mouth.

I wonder what's changed? These guys have had videos on youtube for a while.

Oh that's right - these mindless "OM point heads" just follow the hype train and read and believe they know what they're talking about.

Comment

This was either a terrible, or (depending on how you look at it) extremely entertaining place to be last year when we took Webster in the third.
                Last edited by Bronc0guy; 05-03-2014, 04:12 PM.

Comment

Broncos trade down for Mack! I'll have a wet cock for years

Comment

CJ mosely. He'll be there

Comment

Originally posted by Action View Post
                      It's funny to see the transition. Not too long ago CJ Mosley was the greatest LB ever. Now Shazier is the preference. Now Kyle Fuller's name is up in everyone's mouth.
                      not sure what transition you are talking aboot. those 3 guys are leading the poll and are separated by 1 vote. far from a consensus

Comment

Originally posted by BroncosfanGuy View Post
                        not sure what transition you are talking aboot. those 3 guys are leading the poll and are separated by 1 vote. far from a consensus
                        Such a small sample size.

Fuller is a name that was just recently brought up.

And you're not sure what transition I'm talking about when Shazier is leading the poll and he's on the same level as Mosley or regarded by many as the preference now? And not too long ago, Mosley was BY FAR, BY FAR the most highly regarded LB?

Stop the bull**** - no one knows what the **** they're talking about on here and just ride the hype train.
                        Last edited by Action; 05-03-2014, 05:09 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Action View Post

I wonder what's changed? These guys have had videos on youtube for a while.

Oh that's right - these mindless "OM point heads" just follow the hype train and read and believe they know what they're talking about.
                          I voted Shazier because I think he has a shot to be there at 31. I still would prefer Mosely but the poll asks who we take and I just don't think he makes it to 31.

Comment

Originally posted by LikeABoss5820 View Post
                            Fully confident it would be Fuller, Mosely or Shazier if they are there.

I think we trade down unless one of them slip.

But to answer the OP, i would say Jason Verrett.
                            I agree except I don't expect any of those guys to be there at 31. So I went with Jimmie Ward. I could see us giving up a 4th yo move up slightly if Mosley or Shazier or Fuller are just a few picks away

Comment

Req has a pointy head?

Comment

Working...
                              X