Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Turn down for what?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    The Harlem Shake called. It wants its intellectual property back.

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by B-Large View Post
      How far Hip Hop has fallen. Oh How So Far.
      For me in Nor Cal it reached its peak back in the Hieroglyphic days. Gangstaar days. 93 till infinity days lives on

      Comment


      • #18
        Just another typical Friday night at my house.

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by Drunken.Broncoholic2 View Post
          For me in Nor Cal it reached its peak back in the Hieroglyphic days. Gangstaar days. 93 till infinity days lives on
          I find myself reminiscing about the good ole days of rap as well. Kind of funny when the genre is now referred to as classic rap or the equivalent.

          We're getting old fellas...

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by 91BRONCO View Post
            I find myself reminiscing about the good ole days of rap as well. Kind of funny when the genre is now referred to as classic rap or the equivalent.

            We're getting old fellas...
            Ya it's amazing how fast time is flying by.

            Comment


            • #21
              I need a DJ name

              Someone took Wild Style and someone else took DJ Jazzy Fresh.

              Vanilla Gene?

              KD AD Rock? KD= Kranz Dictum?

              Dunno...

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by HILife View Post
                I weep for the future of America because you have the capability to procreate.

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by broncosteven View Post
                  I need a DJ name

                  Someone took Wild Style and someone else took DJ Jazzy Fresh.

                  Vanilla Gene?

                  KD AD Rock? KD= Kranz Dictum?

                  Dunno...
                  DJ StudSlayer

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    wait so Little John is still doing that screaming the same word shtick?

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by BroncosfanGuy View Post
                      wait so Little John is still doing that screaming the same word shtick?
                      What!?!?!? Yeeeeeeeaaaa!!!!!

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        If you're drunk and/or on ecstasy this song is awesome!

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by Flacko View Post
                          If you're drunk and/or on ecstasy this song is awesome!
                          I am always hopped up on goofballs and I thought the song was lame. Sub Bass sine wave sound - CHECK, Bandpass filter Sweep - CHECK - Bad Drum loop - CHECK - Processed Vocal - CHECK, break down mid song - CHECK, Rise - CHECK, Lyrics with deep meaning - nope.


                          Yawn.

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            More evidence that we should just step back and let global warming do its work.

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Originally posted by Rohirrim View Post
                              More evidence that we should just step back and let global warming do its work.
                              I'm sure the artists involved worked very hard to express themselves musically.

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Still no clue what the purpose is behind turning down.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X