Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Broncos pick up fifth year option on Von Miller.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Broncos pick up fifth year option on Von Miller.

Just got an email from the Denver Post.

Good news. Figured it was coming.

Comment

Now go out and earn that big check Von!

Comment

Foregone conclusion.

Comment

Not a huge surprise, good move though.

Comment

who

Comment

To the surprise of no one.

Comment

He's going to be a monster this season. Med told me.

Comment

The BEAST will be back in full force next year.

Comment

Originally posted by Rabb View Post
                    He's going to be a monster this season.
                    If he wants a lot of money he better be a BEAST.

Comment

The very 1st place Von went after returning from the KC game last year, was the hospital to see Wolfe. The guy is a good person and I believe he does have a good work ethic. Just needed to mature a little bit and stop hanging with the friends who are a bad influence. I don't think he has bad character flaws like a Suh or some others. He'll bring it next year, I believe he's got a chip on his shoulder, something to prove.

Comment

Originally posted by ZONA View Post
                        The very 1st place Von went after returning from the KC game last year, was the hospital to see Wolfe. The guy is a good person and I believe he does have a good work ethic. Just needed to mature a little bit and stop hanging with the friends who are a bad influence. I don't think he has bad character flaws like a Suh or some others. He'll bring it next year, I believe he's got a chip on his shoulder, something to prove.
                        Sorry he tackles too hard Suh has donated millions of dollars to NU and just this year has gave his HS 250,000 dollars to help build a new school. Then there is the Ndamukong Suh Family Foundation has provided Detroit students with school supplies and college scholarships. What a scum bag.

Comment

Dpoy & cpoy

Comment

Originally posted by DBroncos4life View Post
                            Sorry he tackles too hard Suh has donated millions of dollars to NU and just this year has gave his HS 250,000 dollars to help build a new school. Then there is the Ndamukong Suh Family Foundation has provided Detroit students with school supplies and college scholarships. What a scum bag.
                            ?

tackles too hard is not same as purposely stepping on or trying to injure people.

donating money is not the same as being a good person, especially when it's friggin tax deductable lol. if donations were an accurate barometer for character then every insanely rich person in the country would fall under the same umbrella. they all do it, people expect them to, and it's done out of PR in many cases.

i don't know Suh personally, i'm just saying your arguments are weak.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronco View Post
                              Dpoy & cpoy
                              if he could only get off of Dpot.

Comment

Working...
                              X