Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MethWolfe

http://www.denverpost.com/broncos/ci...derek-wolfe-is

Pre training camp article that isn't the usual fluff piece.

Really pulling for Wolfe after reading this article. Crazy to hear how bad things were directly from him and clears up a lot of the medical speculations with his seizure. Guys is definately a warrior and has that nasty defensive attitude we were missing last year.

Great article ... medically-induced comas can be dangerous, that's basically how Michael Jackson died. Propyphol is used to induce these comas, or at least it used to be.

Best part of that story? Pot Roast on the Spot!! ... "STOP THE BUS!!"

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoBuff View Post
      Great article ... medically-induced comas can be dangerous, that's basically how Michael Jackson died. Propyphol is used to induce these comas, or at least it used to be.

Best part of that story? Pot Roast on the Spot!! ... "STOP THE BUS!!"
      Holy lord Buff. Just stop.

Comment

Oh no ... what, Propyphol?

I will not get into a medical debate with a medical expert. Instead I shall defer to your expertise, sir ......

*EDIT* Okay, I'm kind of correct ... but I did misspell Propofol: Click here.

This edit is an EXPLANATION, not an EXCUSE.
        Thank you for your attention.
        Last edited by BroncoBuff; 04-27-2014, 06:29 AM.

Comment

You know literally nothing about Propofol, "medically induced comas," or the indications / contraindications / risks / benefits of either. Don't pretend that you do. Additionally, Micheal Jackson was receiving an illegal and unmonitored / unsupported general anesthetic by a wholly unqualified provider in a completely inappropriate location. The likelihood of mortality in that situation is about 100%, and has absolutely nothing in common with appropriate medical therapy and/or anesthesia.

Comment

Fair enough.

Comment

AAWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Comment

I'm a phone guy

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Broncenstein View Post
                  You know literally nothing about Propofol, "medically induced comas," or the indications / contraindications / risks / benefits of either. Don't pretend that you do. Additionally, Micheal Jackson was receiving an illegal and unmonitored / unsupported general anesthetic by a wholly unqualified provider in a completely inappropriate location. The likelihood of mortality in that situation is about 100%, and has absolutely nothing in common with appropriate medical therapy and/or anesthesia.
                  Do you think MJs doctor should be convicted of murder?

Comment

great article, it explains a lot. I do wonder if he suffers from hypoglycemia or if this was just a one time incident. I'm hoping it was just a full on physical breakdown and the low blood sugar was just this once and the icing on the cake. It totally explains the profuse sweating on the bus.

Comment

Originally posted by baja View Post
                      Do you think MJs doctor should be convicted of murder?
                      Absolutely. No question.

Comment

Originally posted by Tombstone RJ View Post
                        great article, it explains a lot. I do wonder if he suffers from hypoglycemia or if this was just a one time incident. I'm hoping it was just a full on physical breakdown and the low blood sugar was just this once and the icing on the cake. It totally explains the profuse sweating on the bus.
                        I think it was much more complicated than this. By his own admission he had "mixed up nerves after my spinal cord injury." That sounds like a layman's description of autonomic dysreflexia. Nobody has come out and said that's what he has, but it sure sounds like that could be high on the differential.

Comment

An outstanding update on Derek Wolfe tarnished by the dumbest Omane meme of all time.

Comment

Originally posted by Tombstone RJ View Post
                            Hyopglycemia shouldn't go undiagnosed in an elite athlete for that long.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Broncenstein View Post
                              Absolutely. No question.

I just watched a documentary on MJ. He was a victim of his own kindness. Great documentary. I highly recommend it especially to those that think he molested those kids.

Comment

Working...
                              X